Hello, learners and scholarship seekers hope that you are fine and learning online effectively. Today buddy4study has brought an amazing Scholarship program named Covid-19 Crises Support Scholarship Program 2021, where students can continue their education without any hindrance!
Interested candidates can read more for more information.
About Covid-19 Crises Support Scholarship Program 2021
COVID Crisis Support Scholarship program is a force of Buddy4Study India Foundation to help children who are left helpless and with very little or no monetary support for their further education owing to a COVID-led crisis (family or financial) in their family.
COVID Crisis Support Scholarship program will provide such affected students with scholarships to continue their education without any hindrance. Students will also do provided with mentoring and guidance after this Scholarship.
Also, Checkout Coursera Free Courses and Certificates for May 2021 | Latest Free Online Courses
Details for Scholarship
|Eligibility||Indian Nationals Applicants Only.|
Open for students from Class 1 to Graduation.
Students who have lost their parent(s) since Jan 2020
Students whose earning members of the family lost their job/employment during the COVID pandemic.
|Benefits||Up to Rs. 30,000 per year, and mentorship benefits those who claim this scholarship|
|Documents Required||Marksheet of the previous degree|
How to Apply
- What are the criteria for selecting a student for this Scholarship? Ans. The scholar selection is a multi-layered process based on:
- Socio-economic background
- Need cum crisis
- Subjective answers about life situation and support requirements
- Document verification (Death certificate, Job loss etc)
- Telephonic interaction
- A final decision by a selection committee.
2. Will scholarship support be given for subsequent years of studies?
Ans. Yes. Based on the following criteria, scholars will be considered for their subsequent year scholarships.
- No dropout (from regular academic sessions)
- Academic performance- Beneficiary to continue their studies in the next class
- Students should submit receipts of education-related expenses incurred during the past academic year (tuition fees, hostel, mess fees, books, etc.)
- Final decision to be taken by a selection committee based on student’s need as well as the availability of resources
3. If selected for this program, how will I receive the scholarship fund?
Ans. The scholarship will be transferred on annual basis to scholars’ bank accounts. The scholars will also need to meet renewal scholarship eligibility criteria and upload the following documents in the online scholar tracking system.
- Fee receipts of the new year that they have progressed in next academic year
- Academic grade report that they have passed the last exam
4. What are the benefits given to scholars under this program?
Ans. Detailed benefits provided to selected scholars are as below:
- INR 9,000 for students below Class 8
- INR 12,000 for Class 9 & 10 students
- INR 15,000 for Class 11 & 12 students
- INR 18,000 to 30,000 for students persuing graduation
If you are searching for a Work From Home Job Opportunity for You. Checkout this Post for Best 5 Work From Home Jobs