Hello friends! Are you interested in any scholarship then definitely this post will be beneficial for you as we discuss the newly launched DBS Scholarship Program so stay with us to know more about this scholarship?
Also read: TCS BPS Hiring Drive– YoP 2021 and 2022 Graduates| Apply by 20th January 2023
About DBS Scholarship Program
DBS Scholarship Program is an initiative of DBS Bank to provide financial assistance to school-level children of police personnel and help them continue their education. Under this scholarship program, students from Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Puducherry who are currently enrolled in Class 9 or 10 will receive a scholarship of INR 20,000 each year for a period of 3 years (up to Class 12).
This initiative launched by DBS Bank supports meritorious children of employees serving in the police force to access and complete their education.
- Applicants must be the offspring of police officers (Sub-Inspector and below ranks).
- The states of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Puducherry must be where the applicant resides.
- Candidates must be enrolled in class 9 or 10 at the time of application.
- Children of employees of Buddy4Study, DBS Bank, and any of their affiliated companies are not eligible to apply.
Also read: Reliance Foundation Scholarship | Especially for Undergraduates/ Postgraduate Students | Apply by 14 Feb
- Marksheet of the previous academic year
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Employee ID card of the parent who is a police personnel
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Bank account details of the applicant (or parent)
- Photograph of the applicant
Selected applicant receives INR 20,000 per year for up to 3 years (up to Class 12)
How to apply?
To apply to DBS Scholarship Program CLICK HERE
Also read: Physics Wallah SME Internship| Apply by 13 Jan| Get a stipend of Rs 10,000-12,000 /month