Hello Applicants if you are looking for scholarship then you are at the right post. Here you will get to know about 2 different scholarship provided by Google for college students.
1. Generation Google Scholarship
Generation Google Scholarship is a scholarship for women studying in computer science was established to help aspiring students pursuing computer science degrees. The program is open to students who meet all the minimum qualifications and Google strongly encourage women interested in computer science to apply in this scholarship.
About Scholarship Program –
Selected students will receive $1,000 USD for the 2021-2022 school year. Generation Google Scholarship for women studying in computer science awards must be spent on tuition, fees, books. Scholarship recipients must be enrolled as full time students for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Important Dates –
Register Before 10th December 2021
Eligibility Criteria –
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time student in a Bachelor’s degree for the 2021-2022 academic year
- Be in your 2nd year of study at an accredited university in Asia Pacific country when completing the scholarship program
- Be studying computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field
- Demonstrate a strong academic record
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate passion for improving representation of underrepresented groups in computer science and technology
Check out this Amazing Post – MyGov Internship for Students | Free Government Internship 2021 | Free Premium Certificate
Application Process –
- General background information (e.g. contact information and details about your current and intended universities)
- Academic transcripts from your current and prior institutions (if you have earned a prior degree)
- Responses to two short essay questions
- Google Online Challenge (Invitation to the challenge will be sent 5-7 working days post application deadline)
- Recipients will be selected based on the overall strength of their essays and application materials compared to the entire applicant pool or respective peers (e.g. 1st year students compared to other 1st year students).
Documents Required for Application –
- PDF copy of your resume (if applicable, please include leadership positions, extracurricular activities, and diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts on your resume)
- PDF copy of your current or most recent transcript (unofficial is acceptable)
- PDF copy of your two short answer responses
2. Google Conference Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria –
- Must be a student enrolled with a recognized university in India who is in need of conference travel funds.
- Have a paper accepted at a top-tier computer science conference. We prefer to support conferences in research areas where Google has a strong interest.
- Be the primary author of the accepted paper.