Hello Applicants this post is regarding Colgate is providing free scholarship for Class 12, Graduation, Diploma, B.E, B.Tech, Vocational Courses, Sportspersons and for Grants for Individuals Helping others.
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme main is to provide financial and fundamental support to those students who are deserving and meretricious but due to lack of funds or resources, they are unable to pursue their dreams. In this scholarship mentorship and proper career guidance will be given to the students.
The main motive of this scholarship is to bring smile on INDIAN faces by providing scholarship at different levels.
There is different eligibility criteria according to the different scholarships.
If you have enrolled yourself for this scholarship then you must know that you will get around RS 30000 per annum for 4 years in Indian currency.
- Student Passport-sized photograph.
- Student valid proof of identity for e.x Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID card or pan card.
- Student must have any one of the Income Proof for e.x income of certificate, Food security certificate, BPL certificate or any other income certificate which is issued by recognized government authority.
- Student must have their original 12th mark-sheet.
- Any fees receipt, Admission letter, college id card, Bonafide certificate ( in case if you have already taken admission for professional courses).
- Entrance examination result(if you have any).
- Disability certificate(in case of any physical disability.
- Student must have a Scanned copy of his highest performance certificate (If he/she is applying for Sports Scholarship).
- Name and Registration no. of NGO/Rotary/Association/ Not for profit (If applying for general financial support category)
Deadline for this scholarship is 31st August 2021 & deadline date can be increased.