Hello Applicants this post is regarding GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship for Law Students.You can avail this scholarship if you are a law student.
About Scholarship –
GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship for Law Students is an initiative of GEV Scholarship Fund Trust that aims to provide financial support to meritorious law students and help them pursue quality legal education at premier Indian institutes.
In this scholarship program , the students who are pursuing law education at undergraduate or postgraduate level get scholarships up to INR 2,00,000 per year.
Check this Microsoft Free Certification Courses
Eligibility Criteria –
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant must be already enrolled in any year of an LLB/LLM degree course at a recognized law institute in India, or have applied for CLAT, LSAT-India, AILET, or any other law entrance exam in 2021.
- Applicant must have scored a minimum of 60% in Class X and XII board exams.
- Applicant must have an annual family income not more than INR 10,00,000 (10 lakh) from all sources.
Applicant will get INR 50,000 to INR 2,00,000 per year scholarship.
Check this COURSERA Offer 3800+ Free Courses With Certificate
Documents Required –
- Copies of the marksheets (each qualifying examination from Secondary School Certificate examination to latest qualification)
- Copy of the letter of admission to the Law College, Institution or University at which the applicant is enrolled or intends to undertake studies (if applicable)
- Income proof (Salary Statement, IT Returns) of applicant’s parents
- Copy of latest CLAT/LSAT-India/AILET/other law entrance exam results
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card
Important Dates –
Deadline for this scholarship is 28th Feb 2021