Hello Applicants this post is regarding Piaggio Shiksha se Samriddhi is providing free scholarship for Class 11/12/ITI/Polytechnic/ Diploma/Undergraduate courses.
About the Program –
Piaggio “Shiksha Se Samriddhi” Scholarship is an initiative of Piaggio Vehicles Pvt. Ltd. to support the children/wards of Drivers/Owners of three wheeler community. Under this scholarship, the students who have passed their Class 10/12 examination will get 80% of total fee or up to INR 20,000 per year for their studies in Class
- Open for the children/wards of Drivers/Owners of three-wheeler community.
- The students must have passed Class 10 with at least 60% marks Or passed Class 12 with at least 55% marks Or Currently Pursuing Graduation (non-technical)/Engineering/Medical courses at a recognized institution in India.
- Annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 3 lakh (3,00,000).
80% of total fee reimbursement or maximum up to INR 20,000 per year.
Selection process for this scholarship program
The selection of scholars for Piaggio “Shiksha Se Samriddhi” Scholarship will be made on the basis of their academic merit and financial background. It involves a two-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates for final selection
Documents Required –
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Aadhaar Card
- Fee receipt of the current academic year
- Vehicle RC
- Commercial driving license
- Family income proof (Form 16, Income Certificate, Salary Slip, ITR, etc.)
Important Date –
Deadline for this scholarship is 28th Feb 2021.