Hello Applicants this post is regarding Vidyasaarathi is providing free scholarship for Class 11 & Class 12,Under Graduate & Post Graduate, Diploma, B.E, B.Tech, Vocational Courses, Professional Certificate Courses.
- Vidyasaarathi is a platform by NSDL e-Gov for applying to various scholarships provided by corporates. Vidyasaarathi does not charge any fees to applicants in any way to apply for scholarships.
- Awarding of scholarship is the sole discretion right of a corporate.
- Applying to scholarships does not in any way guarantee the award of scholarship.
- Vidyasaarathi reserves the right to withdraw or amend any listed scholarship without prior notification.
- Scholarships are offered subject to funding and availability.
There is different eligibility criteria according to the different scholarships.
If you have enrolled yourself for this scholarship then you must know that you will get around RS 40000 per annum for 4 years in Indian currency.
Checkout this post for Xiaomi India Free Scholarship
- Student Passport-sized photograph.
- Student valid proof of identity for e.x Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID card or pan card.
- Student must have any one of the Income Proof for e.x income of certificate, Food security certificate, BPL certificate or any other income certificate which is issued by recognized government authority.
- Student must have their original 12th mark-sheet.
- Any fees receipt, Admission letter, college id card, Bonafide certificate ( in case if you have already taken admission for professional courses).
- Entrance examination result(if you have any).
- Disability certificate(in case of any physical disability.
- Student must have a Scanned copy of his highest performance certificate (If he/she is applying for Sports Scholarship).
- Name and Registration no. of NGO/Rotary/Association/ Not for profit (If applying for general financial support category)
NIT Jalandhar Launches Free Short Term Online Course
Deadline for this scholarship is 28th Feb 2021.