Elevate Your Tennis Game: Learn from Champion Andre Agassi
- Students should have a basic to intermediate knowledge of tennis, including a basic understanding of each swing and tennis rules
- All a student needs to take this course is a computer or mobile device with internet connection
Top companies trust Udemy
Get your team access to Udemy’s top 5,000+ courses
Boost your tennis game in no time with this course from eight-time Grand Slam champion Andre Agassi. For the first time, one of the game’s all-time greats is sharing 20 years of tour experience to help you advance your skills and give back to the game that gave him so much.
These bite-sized lessons focus on only what’s most important to help you improve and see immediate results on the court. Andre not only covers specific techniques and strategies for all essential strokes, but also how to develop the mental tenacity and focus that sets a champion apart.
The course will help you:
- Learn the fundamentals and improve every shot in your game including forehand, backhand, serve, volley, overhead, tweener, drop shot, and more
- Understand best practices for racket grips, body positioning, and when specific shots are most effectively played
- Identify the secrets of Andre’s signature moves: the two-handed backhand and return serve
- Learn how to listen to the sounds of the game to read the ball and anticipate how it will move
- Apply strategies that will keep your opponents off balance and unable to guess what you will do next
- Practice Andre’s own proven drills to improve your skills, both alone or with a partner
- Adopt the champion’s mindset that took Andre years to develop
Make a valuable investment in your tennis game with this course. With lifetime access, you can complete the course at your own pace, from wherever is convenient for you.
Who this course is for:
- dvanced-beginner and intermediate tennis players
- Tennis fans and enthusiasts who want a better understanding of the game