What you’ll learn
- Register and navigate to an AWS account
- Distinguish between global and regional services on AWS
- Create billing notifications and enable multi-factor authentication
- Create an IAM user for basic account management
- Understand the main features of EC2
- Discover the various types of EC2 instances
- Creating and Deploying EC2 Instances from Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Navigate to the EC2 instance dashboard
- Create and add elastic IP addresses
- Manage EC2 instances remotely via Terminal and PuTTY
- Create and configure an EC2 instance launch template
- Create security groups and IAM roles for EC2
- Distinguish between block, file, and object storage
- Provision and manage Elastic Block Store (EBS) volumes.
This course includes:
- 5.5 hours of video on demand
- Access to cell phones and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Completion Certificate
Welcome to our comprehensive guide to Amazon EC2 Storage. In this course, you will learn how to effectively manage and optimize Amazon Web Services (AWS) storage. It includes a comprehensive overview of the main forms of EC2 storage offered by AWS, including Elastic Block Store (EBS), Elastic File System (EFS), and Amazon Machine Images (AMI).
The course starts with AWS Basics, where we show you how to register an AWS account. Students will also learn the basics of AWS billing, global vs. regional, and AWS Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
Now that students are comfortable navigating the AWS dashboard, let’s start working with EC2 services. Here we examine the main features of EC2 instances, along with instant provisioning, instance management, and security. Students will learn how to create and deploy instances of Amazon Machine Images (AMIs) that are provided with elastic IP addresses and remote access via Terminal and PuTTY. We also cover a variety of other integral concepts, including EC2 IAM roles, security groups, and EC2 instance launch templates.
After the EC2 section, let’s dive into AWS EC2 storage solutions. Here we start by examining the main differences between block, file, and object storage. From there, we’ll dive into Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS). EBS is a block storage service provided by AWS that enables the creation of virtual disks, called EBS volumes, that can be attached to Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instances. This EBS volume can be used as a raw block device to store data such as system files, application data, and virtual machine images. We cover how to create, mount, and manage EBS volumes, and how to use EBS snapshots to periodically back up your data.
From there, we’ll explore Amazon Machine Images (AMIs), which are templates that contain the software configuration and data needed to run EC2 instances. We cover how to build and customize AMIs and how to use EC2 Image Builder to automate AMI creation
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.