Microchip Recruitment 2020:
Microchip is hiring candidates for the position of Software Development Engineers. Read This Full Post get the better understanding about the job description.
Microchip Recruitment Details
JOB TYPE: Full TIme
EDUCATION LEVEL: Bachelor’s Degree
Qualifications: Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related streams.
JOB LOCATION: Bangalore, Karnataka
Microchip, Inc. has an entry level Systems Software Development Engineer opening based in Bangalore, India to be a key contributor in the testing effort of our storage firmware and driver applications. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of quality for a family of storage projects. You will need to implement automated tests for all layers of the application. Design / Develop tools and frameworks to enable machines to do continuous system testing.
* Work with multiple project teams internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including testing strategy, analysis, coding, results evaluation, and proposed corrective actions
* Work as part of a team to develop, execute, triage, document, and test a series of features within a storage software solutions under various x32 & x64 operating systems to deliver a reliable and cost-effective solution
* Understand product implementation reading functional specs, source code and engineering discussions
* Design and develop framework and infrastructure or tools using C++
* Work together with software, drivers and firmware teams on root-causing defects
* Reproduce, Root cause and Verify solutions to customer escalations in timely manner
* Provide project status and estimates and track issues to closure with project managers
* Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with quality assurance guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk
* Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software quality assurance leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities
* Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance organization
Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in C++ and Linux
Beginners to intermediate programming skills – object oriented design and analysis/debugging skills
Good knowledge in Data Structures, System Programming etc
Quick Learner and flexible to take up different tasks.
Good To Have:
Experience or exposure to Data Storage domain
Experience on Linux, Windows, and VMware platforms
Knowledge in SCSI Primary, Block, and Storage Enclosure command sets.
Knowledge of Enterprise servers and storage environments
Knowledge in Storage Enclosure Zoning and Management
Experience developing software in Advanced REST a plus.
Knowledge and use of standards such as REST, HTML5, JSON
Knowledge in SOAP, IPMI, CIM, and RESTFUL protocols.
How To Apply
If You are interested in recruitment you can apply for this by just clicking on the given link below.
Apply Link: Click Here