Hello Everyone, Here is the good opportunity for those who want to Earn Money Online. Our Prime Minister Announced YUVA Scheme for Mentoring Young Authors. Under the dynamic leadership of Hon’ble PM Shri Narendra Modi, the National Education Policy 2020 emphasises on empowering young minds & creating a learning ecosystem that can nurture young learners for future leadership roles.
This scheme will ensure in creating a pool of authors of below 30 years who are ready to express themselves and project India on any international platform, as well as it will help in projecting Indian culture and literature globally.
The young authors so mentored shall become proficient in writing in various genres like fiction, non-fiction, travelogues, memoirs, drama, poetry and so on.
Also Read: Free IBM Certification Courses For Learners | Free Coursera Courses with Free Certificate
Eligibility: Anyone who wants to learn new skill and wants to earn online without investment.
Duration of the contest: The duration of the contest is 4th June 2021 to 31st July 2021 (11.59 PM)
THEMES For Writing Article
- Unsung Heroes
- Little known facts about the National Movement
- Role of various places in National Movement
- Bringing out new perspectives related to political, cultural, economic, or science related aspects of national movement
PHASE I – TRAINING (3 MONTHS)
- The National Book Trust, India will organise a Two-Week Writers’ Online Programme for the selected candidates.
- During which the young authors will be trained by two eminent authors/mentors from NBT’s panel of accomplished authors and writers.
- After the completion of the two-week writers’ Online Programme, the authors will be trained for 2-Weeks at various On-line/On-site National Camps organised by NBT.
Also Read: TCS Launched 2-Weeks Free Certification Course For Young Professionals | Free Courses
PHASE II – PROMOTION (3 MONTHS)
- The young authors will get to expand their understanding and hone their skills through interaction at various international events such as Literary Festivals, Book Fairs, Virtual Book Fair, Cultural Exchange Programmes, etc.
- At the end of mentorship a consolidated scholarship of ₹50,000 per month for a period of 6 months (50,000 x 6 = ₹3 Lakh) per author will be paid under the Mentorship Scheme.
- A book or a series of books written by the young authors will be published by NBT, India as the outcome of the mentorship programme.
- A royalty of 10% will be payable to the authors on successful publications of their books at the end of the Mentorship Program.
- Their published books will be translated into other Indian languages ensuring the exchange of culture & literature between different states & thereby promoting Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat.
How to Apply?
🔴 To apply for this Yuva Scheme Mentorship Program, Click HERE
If you want to know more about this campaign, Checkout this Youtube Video Created by Youtuber Tricky Man.