Scaler (By InterviewBit) is organizing a master class to help students crack product interviews.
About this Masterclass
You have always wanted to work at that one dream company, but your coding skills seem to be holding you back. Product Interviews place strong focus on each and every aspect of programming, and Data Structures make up one of the cornerstones of this domain.
Keeping up with our promise to bring you the best of learning, our next Masterclass focuses on Segment Tree. Often flagged as a problem area in DS, this is your chance to polish your skills and solve any doubts you may have with our co-founder, Anshuman Singh.
- Learn how to implement the data structure
- Get to know about possible applications, and when to use Segment Trees
- Form a deeper understanding of range query processing
Know your Instructor: Anshuman Singh (Linkedin profile is HERE )
- Ex-Technical Team Lead at Facebook, in California, USA
- Worked directly with Mark Zuckerberg to build Facebook Messenger
- Co-founder of Scaler & InterviewBit
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of Trees needed
Date and Time: 28th Nov, 7 pm-10 pm
Note – This Masterclass is only for working professionals with at least 1 year of work experience.
What is Scaler Academy ?
Are you a tech professional who wants to accelerate their career? This is a program for engineers to master Problem Solving & System Design and to take your learning to the next level.
- Structured, industry vetted curriculum
- Live classes by faculty who have been there, done that
- Practical experience through real-life projects
- Regular 1:1 mentorship from industry veterans
- Career support via a dedicated recruitment team, alumni network, etc.
- Aspirational peer group of 2,000+ Scaler students & alumni
Curriculum is designed to make you a solid engineer.Find out more about us at scaler.com/academy!
Click here to register for the workshop.