National Institute of Technology, Silchar is going to organize an Online webinar on “Electronic Systems for Mechanical Automation & Robotic Technology by NIT Silchar”. Do Read this full post to get the knowledge about this webinar.
Candidates who will complete this webinar would be able to get completion certification.
About The Webinar
Robotics and automation are the key motivation for recent industrial sectors for improved and faster production. With low error rate and scope for advanced monitoring it has found its extensive uses in many leading industries.
The need of research and expertise in the field of robotics and automation is in great demand now.
To create a skilled and experienced manpower in the domain of robotics and automation, this workshop will provide a platform for the participants to explore the various research possibilities and opportunities in this interdisciplinary field.
- To share in-depth knowledge of robotic technologies from design to development in realtime applications.
- Bio-inspired robotics: Concepts from nature and applying them to the design of real-world engineered systems.
- Basic concepts and algorithms required to develop mobile robots that act autonomously in complex environments.
- Design, simulation, and implementation of robot motion planning
- MEMS capabilities in the robot community that lead to the possibility of new robotics devices and systems. and more read from the official notification.
How to Register
Interested candidate can apply by clicking on the given link below.
Registration Link: Click Here
Official notification: Click Here