What you’ll learn
- Extended collections: named tuples, standard dictionaries, counters, ordered dictionaries, queues, and decks
- Advanced features: Compress, unpack, expression evaluator, memory view, lambda object mapping, object enumeration, and execution of Python expressions
- *args and **kwargs to pass a variable number of arguments
- Iterators and Iterables in Python: Iterate sequences using various techniques and tricks. Creating iterators with FP and OOP
- Generator function with multiple result reports and generator expressions
- Metaclass: Built-in metaclass and create custom metaclasses
- Decorators: Functional programming, the easy way to decorate functions and the best way to use @
- Comprehension: list comprehension, dictation comprehension, sentence comprehension and tuple comprehension
- Create a Logger to display the problem
- Create custom calendars in a variety of ways
This course includes:
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Hello and welcome to the Advanced Foundations of Python Programming | 2023 Training Masterclass.
Learn the Advanced foundations of modern python programming with this powerful, deep, direct to the point and interactive training.
For each concept in this course, you’ll master the theory then you’ll practice with many real examples.
Do you want to Advance your Python development career?
Do you want to be able to create real programs using the advanced concepts of Python?
This effective training course is created for you to help you master the most important advanced concepts in python programming language, and it will save your valuable time.
By the end of this course you’ll learn:
- Advanced Collections: Named Tuples, Default Dictionary, Counters, Ordered Dictionary, Queues and Deques.
- Advanced Functions: Zipping, Unzipping, Evaluating expressions, Memory view, Mapping objects with lambda, Enumerating objects and Executing Python expressions.
- The *args and **kwargs to pass variable number of args.
- Iterators and Iterables in Python: Iterate over sequences using different techniques and tricks.Building Iterators using FP and OOP.
- Generator functions with many yield statements and Generator expressions.
- Metaclass: Built-in metaclasses and building custom metaclass.
- Decorators: Functional Programming, Regular way to decorate a function, and the best way using @.
- Comprehensions: List comprehension, Dict comprehension, Set comprehension and Tuple comprehension.
- Building Logger to indicate the problems.
- Creating custom Calendar with different ways.
This advanced training course is full of examples to clarify each concept in detail.You’ll master all that and more, and if you encounter any problems during this course, you’ll get the QA Instructor support as soon as possible.
Learn, understand, practice and master the advanced foundations of the python programming language like python experts .
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now to go through this advanced and deep Training of the most popular Programming Language on the market, Python.
Become An Advanced Python Guru in no time!
Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Python Beginners who know the Python basics
- Intermediate Python developer
- Anyone who wants to master the advanced foundations of Python in no time
- Python developer who wants to advance his dev career
- Python Developers from all levels who know the Python basics and curious about advanced concepts
Free Udemy Course Instructors
Software Development and Data Science Video Courses
- 4.3 Instructor Rating
- 8,855 Reviews
- 631,324 Students
- 14 Courses
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.