What you’ll learn
- The Process of Deploying A Trading Strategy
- Timeframe analysis for Swing Trading
- Candlestick and Candlestick Pattern Analysis
- Mindset Skill and Risk Management
- Swing Trading Setup and Practical Trade Analysis
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completio
Swing trading is a kind of trading in which gains are sought over a few days to several weeks in a stock (or any other financial asset). Technical analysis is the main tool used by swing traders to find trading opportunities.
- Swing trading is the practise of entering positions that can last from a few days to many months in an effort to capitalise on an expected price movement.
- A trader who engages in swing trading is exposed to overnight and weekend risk, where the price may gap and start the next session at a significantly different price.
- The only methodology used in this swing trading course is a very potent Price Action methodology, along with the required position management strategies.
Swing trading usually includes maintaining a long or short position for more than one trading session, although typically not for more than a few weeks or a few months. This is just a basic time range; even though some deals may extend for several months or more, the trader may still classify them as swing trades. Swing trades can also happen during a trading session, but this is an uncommon result caused by incredibly volatile circumstances.
THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR THOSE INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE PREPARED TO FINISH IT, AND, IMPLEMENT WHAT THEY HAVE LEARNED
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.