What you’ll learn
- In this course, you’ll learn how to write compelling email copy that engages your audience, increases open rates, and drives sales.
- Discover the strategies to building an effective email list, creating stunning newsletters, and turning subscribers into loyal customers.
- Master the art of email marketing with our comprehensive guide, including templates, quizzes, and hands-on assignments.
- Learn how to use Mailchimp to design and send beautiful, professional emails that reflect your brand and connect with your audience.
This course includes:
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 22 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
Are you struggling to get results from your email campaigns?
Do you want to build your email list, improve your open rates, and turn more subscribers into customers?
Well, you’re in luck! Welcome to my course on Email Marketing & Email Copywriting.
In this guide, you’ll learn a variety of tips and tricks to scale up your email campaigns. You’ll discover how to write amazing newsletters that your subscribers will love, and you’ll get access to HQ templates, including cold reach out templates to key opinion leaders as well as e-commerce templates.
But that’s not all. You’ll also learn how to create beautiful emails in Mailchimp, one of the leading email marketing platforms.
My name is Ing. Tomas Moravek, and I’m an awarded digital marketing expert with over 800,000 students on Udemy. In this course, you’ll enjoy highly interactive, animated videos, screen recordings, quizzes, and writing assignments to help you learn and apply the concepts.
So What exactly Is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is a type of digital marketing that involves sending emails to prospects and customers. Email newsletters, promotional campaigns, and event notifications are all examples of email-based marketing messages. Email marketing provides a much higher return on investment than many other marketing channels, such as social media.
The biggest advantage of Email marketing which makes it more effective compared to SEO and Social Media marketing is that it gives you a direct line to your audience.
So the question is, does email marketing still work?
Email marketing still, works and is super effective. You can see the efficiency of email marketing with the following statistics.
The average email subscriber is worth 48.87 dollars according to a report by DMA.
Email marketing’s Rate of Investment is 42:1, and this super high ROI is probably why 86% of marketers consider email “important” or “very important.
Why Email Marketing Still Works
Email marketing is preferred by the digital marketers for a variety of reasons.
First being that, with email marketing you own the distribution and it is a major deal.
You have a direct connection to a new subscriber’s inbox when they join up for your list. That isn’t true of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social media network.
The other reason is that People actually WANT to Receive Email Marketing Messages.
Rarely People do use social media to view advertisements. In fact According to an adweek research, 45 percent of consumers find social media commercials to be bothersome.
People, on the other hand, are unconcerned about receiving marketing messages in their inboxes. They even anticipate them, and like reading about different bits of information in the mail.
Hubspot discovered that 86 percent of customers prefer email-based marketing messaging to Facebook ads, TV advertising, and display ads in a survey.
Another reason is that email conversions are extremely high.
Email, without a doubt, has a greater reach than social media. Does this, however, imply an increase in sales?
Yes, it does.
In fact, nothing tops email when it comes to converting surfers into consumers.
Email converts 40 times as many leads as Facebook and Twitter combined.
So, what are you waiting for?
- Don’t miss out on the opportunity to improve your email marketing skills and take your campaigns to the next level.
- With the included templates and strategies, you’ll be able to create effective email campaigns in less time and with greater success.
- Join the thousands of other students who have benefited from Ing. Tomas Moravek’s expert instruction and guidance.
- Investing in your email marketing skills now will pay dividends in the future as you increase your conversion rates and grow your business.
- With the highly interactive and engaging course format, you’ll have fun learning and feel confident putting your newfound skills into practice.
- Enrolling today means you can start implementing these proven strategies right away and start seeing results in your email campaigns sooner.
Let’s get started on your journey to mastering email marketing and email copywriting. You’re gonna love this guide.
Ing. Tomas Moravek & Team
Internet Efficiency Awarded Digital Marketing Expert
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.