What you’ll learn
- 1. The students will learn what a cuboid is.
- 2. Students will learn how to calculate the volume, total surface area, and lateral surface area of a cuboid.
- 3. They will also understand how to calculate the area of four walls of a room.
- 4. They will also learn how to calculate the length of diagonal of a cuboid.
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
- What is the meaning of cuboid?
- How many faces or sides are there in a cuboid?
- Whether the opposite faces of a cuboid have different characteristics?
- List some examples of a cuboid.
- What is the formula for calculation of volume of a cuboid?
- We can get the volume of cuboid by multiplying its length, width, and height. What is the another name of width?
- What is meant by surface area of a cuboid?
- What is the formula for calculation of surface area of a cuboid?
- What is meant by lateral surface area of a cuboid?
- What is the formula for calculation of lateral surface area of a cuboid?
- How can we calculate the area of four walls of a rectangular room?
- How many pairs of identical walls are there in a rectangular room?
- How can we calculate the length of cuboid when width, height and volume of the cuboid are given?
- What is the formula for calculating the width of cuboid when volume, length and height is mentioned?
- How to arrive at height of cuboid when width, length and volume of cuboid is known to us?
- What is meant by diagonal of a cuboid?
- Is it true that diagonal connects two opposite corners of the cuboid?
- Diagonal of cuboid is also known by some another name. Can you specify?
- Whether diagonal intersects two pairs of opposite faces?
- What is the formula for the calculation of length of diagonal?
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.