What you’ll learn
- R Work tools and environment for professionals
- R syntax and how the code is explained and explained using comments
- Variables, grades, and assignments
- All data types are available in R
- Perform math operations, built-in type conversion functions, and many useful built-in math operations
- Work with character sets and strings in R, including basic draw operations
- Boolean values and Boolean values
- Handle different operations on variables and values using different types of operators
- All data structures in R such as vectors, lists, matrices, data frames and factors. And also all the basic operations on this data structure
- Decision making with conditional expressions in R
- Repeat a block of code and skip collections
- Functional programming and code reuse
- Statistics and data analysis concepts: data sets, many built-in functions, techniques and tools for statistical operations
- Data visualization and charts in R: point drawings, line drawings, pie charts, bar charts, histograms and more
- Get QA support from the instructor
This course includes:
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Closed captions
- Audio description in existing audio
Hello and welcome to the exciting world of the R programming language.
Data Science: Full Diploma in R Programming 2023
R is one of the most powerful programming languages for statistical calculations and graphics for data analysis and visualization.
In this course, I’ll show you how to program with R, from R basics to advanced R concepts.
You will also explore how the R programming language can be used today to analyze data and create beautiful data visualizations and charts.
Best part? Every topic and tool in this course is explained step by step theoretically and practically with real examples.
This course covers all the R basics everyone needs, such as:
R Work tools and environment for professionals
R syntax and how the code is explained and explained using comments
Variables, grades, and assignments
All data types are available in R.
Perform math operations, built-in type conversion functions, and many useful built-in math operations functions.
Work with character sets and strings in R, including basic draw operations
Boolean values and Boolean values.
Handle different operations on variables and values using different types of operators.
All data structures in R such as vectors, lists, matrices, data frames and factors
And also all the basic operations on this data structure.
Decision making with conditional expressions in R.
Repeat a block of code and skip collections.
Functional programming and code reuse.
The concept of statistics and data analysis: data arrays, many built-in functions, techniques and tools for statistical operations.
Graph and data visualization in R: draw points, draw lines, pie charts, bar charts, histograms and more.
You will learn and understand all of these concepts and more.
R is free and open source and is widely used by professional statisticians and data scientists.
It is also very popular in certain application areas, including bioinformatics. R is a dynamically typed interpretation language and is usually used interactively. It has many built-in functions and libraries, and is extensible, allowing users to define their own functions and procedures using R, C, or Fortran. It also has a simple object system. So it’s really powerful!
What are you waiting for? Sign up now for a complete bootcamp in one of the most popular and powerful programming languages on the market for R.
Become a professional R programmer and data scientist in no time!
Free Udemy Course Instructors
Software Development and Data Science Video Courses
- 4.3 Instructor Rating
- 8,855 Reviews
- 631,324 Students
- 14 Courses
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.