What you’ll learn
- Learn how to play a melody that you hear by ear and then write it down.
- You will learn how to sing and recognize all scale degrees in the major scale.
- You will learn developing the ability to recognize intervals.
- You will learn how to improve your hearing so that you can understand the music better.
This course includes:
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
Ear Training Made Easy with a simple method
Do you want to train your ear so that you can write down a melody you hear and play it back?
Ear training is the foundation of the musical language.
Therefore, if you want to speak the musical language, the first thing you should do is train your ear.
After Completing This Course You Will Be Able To
- You will learn how to play a melody that you hear by ear and then write it down.
- You will be able to recognise, name, and sing the musical ABC and the tone steps by ear.
- You will be able to recognise intervals by ear and learn to classify them in a system.
- You will quickly be able to sing the notated melodies based on the instructions.
Which way can you develop your ear?
You don’t have to play an instrument to train your ear.
The best way to learn is to sing along.
This way, you are actively involved in the learning process and learn more effectively and quickly.
Because you program your hearing for sound patterns and retrieve them by singing.
If you already play an instrument, you can start building your ear now!
Try this method, and you will notice how well your hearing develops.
You will perceive music with different “ears.”
I will show you several graphics that will improve your hearing.
In addition to ear training, you will also learn to understand the musical staff and read music from scratch.
For a better understanding at the end of each chapter, there is a notated melody, which you then sing.
This way, you can apply the knowledge you have learned right away!
This is a goal-oriented course that naturally builds your musical ear.
This is what you will learn:
- You will learn how to train your ear so that you can write down a melody you hear and play it back.
- You will be able to recognize, name, and sing the musical ABCs, the tonal steps by ear.
- You will be able to sing the notated melodies in a short time, following the instructions.
- You will be able to recognize intervals by ear and classify them in a system.
Why Learn with me, Janos Klotz?
I’m just someone who was curious and found something great. So I was able to learn about the discoveries of the excellent Austrian music researcher H. Schenker. He has recognised meaningful connections in music like no one else.
So I have written three books on music theory based on his insights and my complementary ideas.
This enables me to pass on something essential about music to you here and now.
Discover the path to music understanding with me.
Who Is This Course For?
For people who want to train their ear so that they can write down a melody they hear and play it back.
For people to discover reading music and singing from sheet music.
- Be able to sing or hum a simple nursery rhyme or folk song.
- A smartphone/tablet is required.
- Love and interest in music.
This is what you get:
- A practical method that shows you how to build your ear effectively and quickly.
- You will get step-by-step instructions that you can implement immediately.
- You will be able to tryout notated melodies using the instructions in just a short time.
Start the course now!
Who this course is for:
- Music lovers who want to train their musical ear so that they can play or notate a melody or song by ear and sing a notated melody.
- People who want to learn more about the music by listening closely.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.