What you’ll learn
- The logic of advertising with Facebook Ads and what is needed to start with ad campaigns.
- How to identify the target audience
- What is competitive analysis? How to choose a budget for advertising
- Why an account linking is important and the steps to do that. How to launch the ad campaign from the phone
- Concepts of working in Business and Ads Managers
- A detailed guide on how to launch the ad campaign using Ads Manager. Which types of advertising exist
- How to create different types of audiences in Ads Manager
- Which visuals might be used in advertisement and what better to choose
- What actions could cause Facebook to block the account
- Analyzing campaign results and ways to enhance them. Attribution models
- Retargeting as an effective tool to engage clients. How to track interactions with products using feeds
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 10 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
That is no longer just a social network for connecting with people and making new friends. With more than 2 billion users, there is already a potent digital channel that might serve as customers for any company. To give possibilities for making advertisements Meta developed a platform called Facebook Ads. This tool allows promoting in the whole Facebook community: Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network, and Oculus.
It offers numerous capabilities to engage the audience, making specialists who launch beneficial ads popular among businesses. You can increase your marketing strategies’ value, understand which content works, and even start making ads apart as a consult.
Together with a famous SMM specialist and instructor, Vlad Bogutskiy, we developed this Facebook Ads 2023: Launch Your Best Advertising Campaign to assist you in starting successful ad campaigns.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Work with Facebook Business and Ads Manager
- Identify the target audience
- Make a competitive analysis and set up the budget
- Create a Facebook or Instagram ad on mobile and in Ads Manager
- Work with Audiences in Ads Manager
- Make engaging creatives for effective advertising
- Launch ads which not be blocked by Facebook
- Use the Facebook analytic tools to monitor advertising activities
- Deal with retargeting to engage more customers
Why should you choose this course?
Why should you choose us over other online Facebook Ads courses?
You will have the opportunity to learn about Facebook Marketing from the top internet marketing professionals
- We are industry experts! WebPromoExperts Academy and Skillsbooster Academy have over 12 years of experience in internet marketing. Our digital agency, WebPromo, is a Google Premier Partner and a Facebook Marketing Partner
- During our career at the digital agency, we have launched over 1,500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns.
- More than 375 000 internet marketers have enrolled in our online courses both on Udemy and at offline and online WebPromoExperts Academy
- Our internet marketing courses are easy to understand. We train specialists for strategy, digital agency management, SMM, SEO, content marketing, PPC advertising, SERM, email marketing, web analytics, and other areas of digital marketing
What else do you get?
- lifetime access to the course and its updates
- a certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Want to start now? Click the “Buy now” button and learn how to use Facebook Ads to promote your business!
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.