What you’ll learn
- You will learn about the introduction to accounting, importance and advantages of accounting. Principles of accounting and details about book-keeping.
- You will also learn the details about the accounting standards, accounting standards in India. Accounting equation and Accounting Cycle.
- You will be able to learn about the preparation of journal, Ledger and the balancing. Details about how to open journal and doing balancing.
- You will learn about the subsidiary books, cash book including petty cash books.
- Learn about how to prepare Trial Balance and how to maintain the financial statements including trading accounts, P/L account, Balance Sheet and Final Account
- Learn about the accounting and depreciation about the fixed assets. Detailed definition of the fixed assets
- Details of the Tangible and the Intangible Assets. Provisions and reserves. Insurance Policy methods, annuity method, machine hour rate method & other
- Learn statements of the accounting standards revised i.e., depreciation accounting. Maintaining Bank reconciliation Statements & corporate financial statement
- This training will be useful if your job involves maintaining the computerized accounting.
- Discover how to get the knowledge about the Tally including VAT features in Tally ERP 9. Creation of the VAT Ledger, how to start the Tally and so on.
Take the next step in your career! Whether you’re an up-and-coming professional, an experienced accountant, aspiring manager, budding Professional. This course is an opportunity to sharpen your financial accounting capabilities, increase your efficiency for professional growth and make a positive and lasting impact in the business or organization.
With this course as your guide, you learn how to:
- All the basic functions and skills required financial accounting.
- Transform the knowledge of different types of the financial and accounting statements accordingly to the requirements of the corporate level.
- Get access to recommended templates and formats for the detail’s information related to financial accounting.
- Learn useful case studies, understanding the financial accounting, its different types of ethe statements. Accounting standards, accounting equation and accounting cycle. Computerized accounting. Introduction to Tally.
- Invest in yourself today and reap the benefits for years to come
The Frameworks of the Course
Engaging video lectures, case studies, assessment, downloadable resources and interactive exercises. This course is created to Learn about Financial Accounting, its importance through various chapters/units. How to maintain the proper accounting standards and accounting principles, accounting equation and accounting cycle. Also, to learn about the journal , ledger and balancing, subsidiary books, Trial balance.
Financial statements will help you to understand about trading account, P/L Account, and balance sheet and also about the final accounts also. Analysis and interpretation of the financial statements. Statements of accounting standards revised-Depreciation accounting. This video will also help to understand the details related bank reconciliation statements, corporate financial statements, computerized accounting and introduction to tally.
The course includes multiple Case studies, resources like formats-templates-worksheets-reading materials, quizzes, self-assessment, film study and assignments to nurture and upgrade your financial statements in details.
In the first part of the course, you’ll learn the details of the Introduction and the principles of financial accounting, accounting standards. Accounting equation and accounting cycle. Preparation of journal, ledger and balancing. Subsidiary books and Trial Balance.
In the middle part of the course, you’ll learn how to develop a knowledge financial statement, Corporate financial statements. Analysis and interpretation of the financial statements. Accounting and depreciation for fixed assets. Statements of accounting standards revised-Depreciation accounting.
In the final part of the course, you’ll develop the knowledge related to Bank reconciliation statements, Corporate financial statements, Computerized accounting. Introduction to Tally. You will get full support and all your quarries would be answered guaranteed within 48 hours.
Introduction and Study Plan
· Introduction and know your Instructor
· Study Plan and Structure of the Course
1. Introduction to Replication
1.2. Meaning and Definition of Accounting
1.3. Importance and advantages of accounting
1.5. Importance of Book-Keeping.
2. Principles of accounting
2.2. The modifying accounting principles (Conventions).
3. Accounting standards
3.2. Accounting standards in India.
4. Accounting equation and accounting cycle.
4.2. Accounting cycle.
5. Preparation of journal, ledger and balancing
5.2. Opening Journal Entry
6. Subsidiary books.
6.2. Meaning of Subsidiary books.
6.3. Advantages of subsidiary books.
6.4. Cash Book.
6.5. Two Column cash book.
6.6. Petty cash book.
7. Trial Balance
8. Financial Statements
8.2. Capital and revenue expenditure and receipts.
8.3. Final accounts with adjustments.
8.4. Trading account
8.5. The proforma of trading account.
8.6. Profit & Loss Account
8.7. Balance Sheet.
9. Analysis and interpretation of financial statements
9.2. Procedure for analysis and interpretations.
10. Accounting and depreciation for fixed assets.
10.2. Meaning and definition of fixed assets
10.3. Methods of Accounting Historical Cost of tangible assets.
10.4. Methods of accounting revalued tangible assets.
10.5. Valuation of fixed tangible assets in special cases.
10.6. Valuation of intangible assets.
10.9. Disclosure regarding fixed assets.
10.10. Meaning and definition of the depreciation on fixed assets.
10.11. Annuity methods.
10.12. Depreciation fund method por sinking fund method.
10.13. Insurance policy method.
10.14. Revaluation or Appraisal method.
10.15. Depletion method
10.16. Machine Hour Rate Method
10.17. Meaning of Provisions
10.18. Meaning of reserve
10.19. Importance of provisions and reserves.
11. Statements of Accounting Standards (AS 6) Revised – Depreciation Accounting
12. Bank reconciliation statements.
12.2. Purpose of bank reconciliation statements.
12.3. Causes of difference.
13. Corporate Financial Statements
13.2. Nature of Corporate financial statements.
13.3. Objectives of corporate financial statements.
13.4. Balance sheet.
13.5. Statement of cash flow.,
13.6. Statement of retained earnings.
13.7. Uses of corporate financial statements.
13.8. Limitations of corporate financial statements.
14. Computerized accounting.
14.2. Role of computers in accounting.
14.3. Need and requirements of computerized accounting system.
14.4. Basic requirements of computerized accounting system.
14.5. Salient features of computerized accounting
15. Introduction of Tally.
15.2. About Tally.
15.3. VAT Features in Tally ERP 9.
15.4. Starting the Tally.
15.5. Creating VAT Ledger
15.6. Creating an Input VAT Ledger.
· Discuss the details of accountings principles.
· Explain accounting standards. What do you mean by Trial balance and balance sheet?
· What do you mean by financial statements and corporate financial statements? Explain about Tally.
· Practice Test 1
· Practice Test 2
Downloadable Resources and Templates
1. Depreciation calculator
2. Accounting journal
3. Balance sheet
4. Income statement
5. Simple cash book.
6. Inventory management.
· Case Study
· Practice Assignment
Who this course is for:
- Professionals with the knowledge of preparation of the financial statements and the corporate financial statements who wants to see themselves well established in the financial accounting.
- New professionals who are looking to see them successful in accounting and financial departments and sector.
- Existing accountants, accounting and financial managers who is looking to get more engagement and innovation from their teams and organizations
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Apply this Coupon : (For 100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.