What you’ll learn
- Basic Knowledge of Embedded Systems.
- Basic Knowledge of Processor.
- Learn about the Hardware in Embedded Systems.
- Learn about the Software in Embedded Systems.
- Learn about the Programming in Embedded Systems.
- Learn about the Application in Embedded Systems.
This course includes:
- 36 mins on-demand video
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
If you want to start a Carrier in the world of Embedded systems, If you want to work with hardware and Software in Embedded systems,
If yes, then let’s get started with this course, where you will learn all about Embedded systems step by step. The aim of this course is to guide the learner from the zero level to the upper level.
The topics covered in this course are:
- What is a system?
- What is an embedded system?
- What is a processor?
- Difference between a microprocessor and a microcontroller.
- Layout model of the embedded system
- Embedded System for a car.
- Components of an embedded system.
- Embedded System Hardware
- Features of an Embedded System
- Future of Embedded Processors
- Programming Languages for Embedded Systems
- Classifications of Embedded systems.
- What are Real-time Embedded Systems?
- What are stand-alone embedded systems?
- What are Network Embedded Systems?
- What are Mobile Embedded Systems?
- What is a small-scale Embedded System?
- What is a medium-scale Embedded System?
- What is a sophisticated embedded system?
- Embedded System Constraints
- Applications of Embedded Systems
Through these topics, you understand all about embedded Systems.
Feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions about Embedded Systems. Also, this course has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
All the best for your learning journey in Embedded Systems.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.