What you’ll learn
- Make decisions based on data
- Work with Google Analytics
- Link your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts
- Customize goals and events
- Understand reach, conversion, and transactional analytics metrics
- Work with e-commerce modules
- Set up data transfers for advertising costs
- Create and understand automatic custom reports
- Configure custom alerts
- Customize segments
- Customize filters
- Set up calculated indicators
This course includes:
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 4 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Web analytics is the pulse of digital marketing. Everything is measured, and everything is measurable. With Google Analytics and a call tracking system, you can clearly understand who your client is, how to improve your site, and which traffic sources are the most beneficial for your business.
What will you learn in this course?
- After completing this course, you will learn how to work with and get the most out of your web analytics data.
- Have the ability to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and optimize an advertising budget.
- Learn how to use analytical marketing data to increase your business’s profits.
- Practice transferring the data from Google Analytics to Google Sheets using API Connector by Mixed Analytics.
- Find out more about valid reasons to replace GA4 with other analytics tools.
- Practice collecting and interpreting data with Piwik PRO, a GA4 privacy-friendly alternative.
What do we offer in our course?
- Structured lessons with practical exercises
- A web analytics checklist
- A free copy of my book “Cutting-Edge Digital Marketing. How to attract customers and increase online sales”. In my book, I cover the following topics in depth: Internet promotion strategy, competitive analysis, web analytics, how to draw a portrait of your target audience, content plan formation, SEO, PPC advertising, promotion for social networks, email marketing, and case studies.
Why should you choose this course?
Why should you choose us over other online web analytics courses?
You will have the opportunity to learn about Google Analytics from the top internet marketing professionals.
- We are industry experts! WebPromoExperts has over 12 years of experience in internet marketing. Our agency is a Google Premier Partner and a Facebook Marketing Partner.
- I have personally obtained a vast number of digital marketing qualifications and certifications such as Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads 360 Certified, and others.
- During our career, we have launched over 1,500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns.
- More than 355,000 internet marketers have enrolled in our online courses, all of whom have successfully passed the Google Analytics and Google Ads certifications.
- Our internet marketing courses are easy to understand. We train specialists for strategy, digital agency management, SMM, SEO, content marketing, PPC advertising, SERM, email marketing, web analytics, and other areas of digital marketing.
- Upon completion of the course, you will receive a Google Analytics certification from Udemy.
What else do you get?
- Lifetime access to the course and its updates
- A certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course
Should you be worried?
Sign up now! Every second you wait can cost you leads and applications!
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Want to start learning about Google Analytics? Click the “take this course” button to begin developing your project today!
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.