What you’ll learn
- Use Canva to create visuals you need to promote your business
- Learn the fundamentals of Canva & graphic design while having fun
- Learn to create animated graphics, videos, presentations, and much more
- Learn how to integrate Canva with other platforms like dropbox, google drive, Instagram, etc.
- Learn how to download your final assets and how to share your design templates with others
- Social Media Scheduling with the New Content Planner
- Understand the differences between free and paid Canva and figure out which one is right for you
- Create eye-catching designs for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn that will help you get noticed online
This course includes:
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
Why This Course?
This course will help you get started with Canva ,and then push you to grow into a confident content creator.
You will be creating visuals & animated GIFs for social media, you will edit all sorts of videos for TikTok, Instagram or YouTube, you’ll be making your own website and design convincing pitch deck presentations.
What You Will Learn?
- all the basics along with how to get started quickly and efficiently by mastering fundamental tips that allow you to avoid common time traps
- graphic design fundamentals and how to easily apply them in Canva
- the differences between Free and Paid Canva and which is right for you
- how to use and take advantage of the latest and most useful features of Canva
- how to organize and store all your brand assets for quick and easy use
- everything you need to know about the project interface and all the elements within
- how to save time with templates and collections
- how to create all manner of dynamic social media marketing assets including things like Instagram stories which take advantage of Canva’s latest video features
- how to create special effects like realistic drop shadows and photo frame popout effects
- how to create and give presentations with Canva
- how to integrate Canva with other platforms like dropbox, google drive, Instagram, etc.
- how to download your final assets in the needed format
- how to share projects and templates with others
- how to template the smart way so that you create final assets that are reusable and that continually save you time!
- how to use the new Content Planner for Scheduling your Social Media Marketing directly from Canva
By the end of this Canva Course you will have created a full set of consistent visuals that will actually help you promote your brand. You will have mastered Canva and will be able to use it to produce any kind of visuals you need in the future, allowing you to save time, money and take your design skills to the next level!
Enroll now .
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.