What you’ll learn
- How to draw hair for portraits and characters
- How to analyze the shape, flow and overlaps of hair
- How to handle different hair styles and integrate them realistically
- Add realistic details and textures to make portraits stand out
This course includes:
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
Do you struggle with drawing lifelike hair? Do your portrait drawings look good but suffer from “spaghetti head” ?
I got you covered because In this drawing course I will demonstrate the 5 keys to successful lifelike hair that will make your portraits better than ever and get rid of scratchy, messy looking hair that ruins your portraits once and for all.
Inside you’ll discover how to analyze and organize the complexity of hair into a simple and clear statement at each key stage in the development of your drawing. I will demonstrate a charcoal drawing of a full head of hair as well as overlapping locks of hair.
Finally I will show you the secret to drawing complex curls making it easier than ever. After this course you will be proficient at drawing hair and enjoy better portrait drawing.
What students will be able to do after finishing this course:
• analyze a live model or photo reference and find the essential ingredients to incredible looking hair drawing
• internalize 5 simple and repeatable steps that with some practice will yield incredible looking hair drawing
• be able to draw a full hair of hair from start to detailed finish
• know the essential tools that pro artists use to get professional looking results
• draw stunning looking complex locks of hair
• Master the core elements of what goes into curls of hair and how to draw them more dimply and effectively
After this course I am sure your portraits will look more life like than ever before. It’s not as hard as you think.
I’ll see you inside the course!
– Chris Petrocchi | Draw Juice Art Academy
“When life pushes you, stand straight, smile and push it back with art!”
#portrait #portraiture #drawing #draw #human #faces #beginners #hair #howtodrawhair #beginners #pencil #charcoal
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and intermediate artists
- portrait artists
- concept artists
- fine artists
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.