What you’ll learn
- How Domain Names Work
- How to Register a Domain Name
- The Role of Domain Registrars
- Types of Domains (TLD, CCTLD)
- The Role of ICANN
- How to conduct a Whois Search
- How to Register a domain using GoDaddy
- How to Administer a domain name using Godaddy
- Setting up Domain Name Privacy, Auto-Renewal, Domain Forwarding
- Domain Name Server Administration
- Types of Web Hosting
- Case Analysis – Shared, Virtual Private, Dedicated, Cloud Hosting
- Assessing Scalabi
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Course: Introduction to Domain Names and Web Hosting – Domain Names section Quick Guide:
Check out all the interesting concepts we’ll cover below:
We provide an overview of the domain name registration process. This includes the role of registrar and management of TLDs (Top Level Domains) by ICANN. The ccTLD (country code top-level domain) is also checked.
Students gain hands-on experience with the registration process at reputed domain registrars. We provide a comparison of various registrars and register a sample domain name with GoDaddy. Other topics of discussion include: privacy and domain name management, auto-renewal, domain forwarding, and nameserver assignment.
Web hosting section:
We did a thorough case review
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.