What you’ll learn
- How to identify key services within your organisation and how a new site would be integrated with them
- Regulatory considerations of operating a new business site, for example if this is in another country
- Software and hardware compatibility considerations for newly acquired companies
- How to get a performance baseline and know if your inter-site communications links need to be upgraded.
This course includes:
- 30 mins on-demand video
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
Over this course, you’ll learn the different aspects that you need to consider when either deploying equipment to a new site, or integrating a pre-existing IT environment from a recently acquired company, topics included on this course are as follows:
* Site Survey
* Identifying key services
* Regulatory considerations
* Software and hardware compatibility overview
* Identifying custom software and any considerations needed
* How to minimise service downtime during a migration
* Performance baselines
* Post-migration troubleshooting
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.