What you’ll learn
- The notion of keyword research and reasons to conduct it
- Latest keyword tendencies in SEO
- Definition of user intent and its role in the process of a keyword selection
- Semantic core and the algorithm of its building
- Structure o keywords and their types
- Long-tail keywords as a basis of keyword strategy
- Tips and tricks on brainstorming
- 5 metrics to consider while choosing keywords for targeting
- Analysis of competitors’ websites
- Google instruments to collect statistics
- Ahrefs as a keyword research tool
- Keyword clustering process
- Placing semantics
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Do you want to find keywords that will take you to the first pages on Google? Are you trying to build a keyword strategy, but have no idea where to start? Would you like to take a more systematic approach to the process of keyword research? If so, this course will offer you a turnkey solution!
My name is Anton Voroniuk and I would like to teach you how to conduct in-depth keyword research step by step. I am the CEO of the internet marketing academy SkillsBooster, a co-owner of Webpromo Agency, and a digital marketer with over 15 years of experience. During this time I have learned the area inside out and have gained hands-on experience working on various SEO projects. Now I’m ready to share with you all ins and outs!
What will you learn in this course?
- After completing this course, you will know how to conduct keyword research: from brainstorming ideas to clustering and placing the semantics
- Find out what metrics to take into account while selecting keywords
- Get to know how to carry out the analysis of competitors’ websites
- Learn how to use automatic tools such as Google Keyword Planner and Ahrefs Keyword Explorer to generate more relevant keywords
- Understand how to group keywords and work with them further
Get the hang of the keyword research right away!
What do we offer in our course?
- Structured lessons with practical tasks and examples
- Keyword Research Checklist
Why should you choose this course?
Why should you choose us over other keyword research courses?
You will have the opportunity to learn about keyword research from the top internet marketing professionals.
- We are industry experts! WebPromoExperts has over 12 years of experience in internet marketing. Our agency is a Google Premier Partner and a Facebook Marketing Partner.
- I have personally obtained a vast number of digital marketing qualifications and certifications such as Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads 360 Certified, and others.
- During our career, we have launched over 1,500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns.
- More than 380,000 internet marketers have enrolled in our online courses.
- Our internet marketing courses are easy to understand. We train specialists in strategy, digital agency management, SMM, SEO, content marketing, PPC advertising, SERM, email marketing, web analytics, and other areas of digital marketing.
What else do you get?
- Lifetime access to the course and its updates
- A certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course
Should you be worried?
Sign up now! Don’t miss your chance to find keywords that bring you rankings and conversions!
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Click the “take this course” button to start learning something new today!
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.