What you’ll learn
- You will become certified in Lean Six Sigma: Yellow Belt level
- You will learn how to deploy successful Lean Six Sigma projects
- You will be able to save your organization extensive amounts of time and money
- You will be able to deploy tried and tested tools to reduce errors, issues and waste
- You will have the right level of knowledge to upskill your peers in this area
- You will upskill in the DMAIC project management framework, giving you vital skills in demand in today’s workforce
- You will be certified in an area in demand across all industries and types of organization
- You will know how to practically deploy a range of tools spanning this whole field
- You will become experienced in root cause analysis, process mapping, process improvement, problem solving, solutioning etc.
- You will have a badge on your resume identifying your ability to improve your organization from within – a huge win for your career!
This course includes:
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 30 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
Lean Six Sigma is an extremely powerful methodology, capable of saving organisations vast amounts of money and time. Having the skills, knowledge and understanding given by Lean Six Sigma is increasingly important in today’s workplace. Organisations want their employees and consultants to know how to make processes more efficient, how to increase the quality of products and how to save time and money that can ultimately be reinvested back into the organisation.
This Yellow Belt course will develop your knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, enabling you to deliver full end to end projects using this methodology. In this course we will cover:
– Quality. What quality is, its importance and delivery options.
– Lean. What is Lean, its history, the 8 key wastes, value adding and non-value adding steps, how to create value within your process and more.
– Six Sigma. What is Six Sigma, its history, good quality vs. Six Sigma quality, the project management approach of DMAIC, roles and more.
– The customer. Looking at the voice of the customer and establishing what is critical to quality.
– The DMAIC end to end project management process: The bulk of the course will show you how to identify, build and deliver successful projects using the Lean Six Sigma methodology, and how to ensure you maximise its benefits!
– Exam. As well as tools and other resources, an exam and certificate of completion is offered at the end of this course.
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to deliver project support or full end to end projects using the Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools. This skill is now in high demand as organisations look to stay competitive in todays market, so delivering savings and efficiencies on a large scale will set you apart from the crowd.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.