What you’ll learn
- Become faster with the Linux terminal
- Work faster with screen or tmux. This will highly increase your productivity
- Learn how to use Zsh. An alternative to Bash that makes your life easier
- Tricks for Bash and Zsh like path expansion and command completion
- Work faster with keyboard shortcuts
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 14 articles
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
This course will help you become faster on the Linux terminal.
In this course you’ll learn:
- How to work faster in the terminal
- Use shortcuts
- Use windows, panes
- Introduction to Zsh with tricks like path expansion, command completion
- Programs that will make your life easier
- Course includes overviews of commands and shortcuts
This course is for developers and sysadmins that want to boost their productivity. If you are using bash or have never heard about screen or tmux, this course is for you!
Join now and increase your terminal productivity!
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.