What you’ll learn
- Learn and understand the marketing concepts to strategise the marketing campaign for the better and improved business results.
- Marketing is extremely essential for any organization or business to create awareness about their products and services, to grab the attention of the consumers
- The marketing training helps the professional to build drafts and strategies for promoting the business’s products and services.
- The marketing training helps to understand the types of customers and their mindsets, it helps to create an effective strategy for promoting a product/service
- Learn to create awareness about the product, its features, and benefits compared to similar products available in the market.
- This training will help any marketing professional to design and implement an effective marketing strategy for their organization.
This course includes:
- 16 hours on-demand video
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
Most of us view marketing as a cheesy, pushy tactic to get people to buy something that they don’t want to buy.
But marketing is far from that. It isn’t pushy or cheesy; rather it’s the way companies reach out to customers to serve them. And many people think that there’s no difference between marketing and selling. In truth, sales are just a part of marketing. And sales come after marketing.
As an example, we can talk about selling a product.
Let’s say that your company would want to sell 1000 pieces of a product you just launched. Now before even the sales would start, you need to start promoting the product on both online and traditional media. You can give ads, do content marketing, conduct SMM, or give advertisements on TV. No matter what you do to promote the product, it is called marketing. Marketing would continuously go on. And as a result, you would receive queries and leads for your products. And your salespeople would follow the leads and serve the potential customers with your products and would close the deal.
That’s how the whole thing works.
If you’re working as a marketing manager, your job is to bring as many leads as you can for the sales team. The sales team then will take the leads and reach out to the prospects and close the deal. And then your customer service department would reach out to your customers for collecting feedback so that you can improve your products and understand the ever-changing needs of your customers.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.