What you’ll learn
- Curved Surface Area of Hemisphere, Total surface area of Hemisphere, Volume of Hemisphere, Meaning of Hemisphere
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
1. What is the meaning of Hemisphere?
2. Which are some examples of hemispheres in the real world?
3. What is the difference between Sphere and Hemisphere?
4. How many faces a sphere has?
5. What is the formula for calculation of a curved surface area of a hemisphere?
6. How we can calculate the total surface area of a hemisphere?
7. How to find the curved surface area of a hemisphere when radius is given?
8. How to calculate the total surface area of a hemisphere when radius is given?
9. How to calculate the cost of tin-plating the hemispherical bowl on the inside when the rate of tin-plating and inner diameter of hemispherical bowl are given?
10. How to calculate the outer curved surface area of hemispherical bowl when the thickness and inner radius of the bowl are given?
11. What is the formula to calculate the volume of hemisphere?
12. How to calculate the volume of a hemisphere when radius is given?
13. How to calculate the volume of water the hemispherical bowl would contain when the diameter of bowl is given?
14. How to calculate the quantity of milk (in liters) a hemispherical bowl can hold when the diameter of the bowl is given in cm?
15. How to calculate the volume of iron used to make the hemispherical tank when the inner radius of tank and thickness of iron sheet are given?
How to calculate the inner surface area of dome and volume of air inside the dome when the total cost and rate of whitewashing the inside of dome are given?
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.