What you’ll learn
- Module 1a: Introduction to Mindfulness 1.1 Definitions 1.2 Deeper Knowledge 1.3 Researched History 1.4 Researched Science Behind Mindfulness
- Module 1b: Introduction to Meditation 1.1 What is Meditation? 1.2 History explored 1.3 Origins of meditation explored 1.4 Meditation in modern times
- Module 2a: The four components of mindfulness and more! 2.1 Introduction 2.2 Observe the body 2.3 Observe the feelings
- 2.1 Guided Meditation 2.2 Visualization/Imagination Meditation 2.3 Zazen Meditation 2.4 Heartbeat Meditation 2.5 Transcendental Meditation
- Module 3: Unit 3.1 Self Love and Acceptance 3.2 Being 3.3 Empathy and Compassion 3.4 Suggested Reading
- Module 4: Getting Started 4.1 How to structure your business 4.2 How to target your audience 4.3 Location, location, location 4.4 Your service brand
- Module 5: Getting Started 5.1 Frequently Asked Questions for Mindfulness/Meditation Teachers 5.2 Teaching Postures 5.3 Teaching Breathing Techniques 5.4 Entering School
- Module 6: CONCLUSION 6.1 Staying ahead 6.2 Trusting the process 6.3 References
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Research shows that 20 to 30 minutes a day of meditation and mindfulness practice improves your health and intelligence, reduces stress, enables self-control, objectivity, tolerance and flexibility, increases your concentration, promotes calm, increases mental clarity, and improves emotional intelligence. This practice has been shown to positively influence social engagement with others, increase the ability to be kind to oneself and others, and make people more accepting and compassionate.
There is currently a huge demand for meditation and mindfulness classes, both for people seeking personal, emotional, and financial growth, and for large corporations such as Microsoft, Google, and the NHS. These companies understand the benefits of this practice and take all steps to ensure the well-being of their employees.
Therefore, it is recommended to study this course as mindfulness and meditation exercises will make you less stressed in your work environment, you will feel more calm in whatever situation you find yourself in, and this practice will improve your concentration in all areas of your endeavors . . In turn, you will begin to become more effective in your personal, emotional, financial, physical and social life.
Our Diploma in Teaching Mindfulness and Meditation is designed for people who want to learn more about these topics, integrate the practice of this way of life into their daily lives, and become meditation and meditation teachers. This course can be taken online from the comfort of your own home with no time limits to suit individual needs.
This practice is taught by many educational institutions such as the University of Oxford, Imperial College, Westminster University, Kids Company, National Health Service, and others.
Benefits of mindfulness and meditation:
Research shows that mindfulness and meditation help with stress and depression.
Increased self-awareness can be achieved through daily practice.
It helps people stay in the present.
Reduction of negative emotions can be achieved.
Increase patience and tolerance towards self and others.
This lifestyle improves sleep quality and weight loss.
This practice helps in the treatment of chronic diseases.
It helps reduce loneliness, especially in the elderly.
Mindfulness exercises and meditation help increase attention span.
Reducing anxiety and panic.
Helps reduce cognitive decline.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.