What you’ll learn
- What is the meaning of probability?
- What is the formula for calculation of probability?
- How to calculate the probability of two friends visiting the same shop on the same day and consecutive days?
- If the probability of a player winning the match is given, then how to calculate the probability of another player winning the match?
- How to calculate the probability that two friends will have different birthdays and the same birthday?
- A lake is there inside a rectangular region. How to find the probability that a missing helicopter crashed inside the lake?
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
1. How to calculate the probability of two customers visiting the same shop in the same week on the same day and different days?
2. A box contains 12 balls out of which x are black. If 6 more black balls are added, the probability of drawing black balls is now double of what it was before. Find x.
3. A jar contains 24 marbles : some green and some blue marbles. Probability of green marbles is given. How to find the number of blue marbles.
4. A bag contains 5 red balls and some blue balls. Probability of blue balls is double that of a red ball. How to find the number of blue balls in the bag.
5. How to find the probability of getting a tail of a coin?
6. How to find the probability of different coloured balls?
7. If a die is thrown once, how to calculate the probability of getting a number greater than 4 and the probability of getting a number less than or equal to 4?
8. How to calculate the probability that the card will be an ace and not be an ace?
9. Probability of one player winning the match is given. How to find the probability of another player winning the match?
10. How to find that two friends will have the different birthdays and the same birthdays?
11. Number of girls and boys in a class given. How to calculate the probability that student representative will be a girl or a boy?
12. Two different coins are tossed simultaneously. What is the probability that at least one head is got?
13. In a musical chair game, the music is to stop at any time within 2 minutes. What is the probability that the music will stop within first half minute after starting?
14. A missing helicopter is reported to have crashed somewhere in the rectangular region. What is the probability that it crashed inside the lake shown in the figure?
A cartoon has 100 shirts, some of which are good, some having minor defects and some with major defects. A trader accepts only good shirts and another trader rejects major defects shirts. What is the probability that shirt is acceptable to first trader and shirt is acceptable to second trader?
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.