What you’ll learn
- Common Data Structures such as Arrays, Hash Table,Linked List,Binary trees,Graphs etc.
- Real Coding Interview Questions from Google, Meta,Amazon,Netflix ,Microsoft etc.
- Time and Space Complexity of Algorithms, Detailed Discussion of Logic to solve questions
This course includes:
- 39 hours on-demand video
- 84 coding exercises
- 63 articles
- 101 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Our Students Speak :
The teacher has fantastic ability to transfer understanding of a concept not just pass along his knowledge of the concept.-Liam Bailes
Great course. Lecturer is full of in depth knowledge and able to pass it on. Its not easy to find this out there. Thank you.
So far, I am finding this course really helpful, and the trainer is really sorted about what he needs to teach and is completely prepared with his plan and material. I feel this is one of the best courses available in Udemy and outside to learn DSA because it is well structured and is delivering what we are looking for.
wlnderful teaching.. completely able to understand the concept in one go..
Well structured classes, and I was able to assimilate the concepts with ease.
Thanks Sir! For making such a great course. This course help me out to learn basics of DSA. The way of your explanation is great. Once again Thank you so much Sir!!!
PRINCE ROY SHARMA
Makes us understand DSA concepts very easily
Because of this course I understand how to find complexity of the program. Teacher has explained concept in very easy manners, so that any body can understand it properly.
Amritesh Kumar Singh
Just what I needed for my university studies. I had struggles with the Big O notation but he explained it pretty well. Thanks!
This course is excellent and a great method to learn about Data Structures and Algorithms. It’s fantastic for learning how to solve problems and construct reasoning.-Parth
Best course. Since Data structure is one of the basic subject for programming, this course provides an complete overview of all components of Data Structures. This course is very good for students at the beginner level who wants to know the fundamentals and advanced concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms.-Newton
The course is really helpful, Must learn course while preparing for Tier 1 companies. Explains the concepts well and in an easily understandable way.-Dennis Paul
Many More ! Check the review section below.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
Once you get an interview from a top tech company, the only thing that matters for you to get your dream Software Engineering role is your performance in the coding Interviews.
The only way to ace the coding interview is to take one problem at a time and really understand how to solve it and then do this for a lot of problems to get sufficient tools and techniques in your arsenal to face and conquer any coding interview. This is what my aim is for you with this course.
This course is structured as DAILY CODING CHALLENGES to give you a clear target for every day. By not missing a single day and by staying consistent you will have solved a variety of questions by the end of this course, getting you prepared for coding interviews and more practice on your own from Leetcode.
We start right from the basics and discuss Big O analysis and then move on to cover the common data structures and then discuss real life problems asked in Big Tech companies such as Google, Meta, Amazon, Netflix, Apple, Microsoft etc.
For Each Question we discuss :
1. The Logic or the method by which we can approach this question in an optimal manner
2. The Time and Space complexity of the Solution
This course also includes multiple downloadable resources, trackers to keep you motivated, and cheat sheets to make your coding interview prep smooth.
- DAY 1: Arrays Data Structures and AlgorithmsData Structures IntroductionBig ODS: Arrays Crash CourseCoding Interview Q1: Sorted Squared ArrayCoding Interview Q2: Monotonic Array
- DAY 2: Arrays Data Structures and AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Rotate ArrayCoding Interview Q2:Container with most Water
- DAY 3: Hash Tables Data Structures and AlgorithmsDS: Hash Tables Crash CourseCoding Interview Q1: Two SumCoding Interview Q2:Isomorphic Strings
- DAY 4: Recursion AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: FibonacciCoding Interview Q2:Power Sum
- DAY 5: Recursion AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: PermutationsCoding Interview Q2:Power Set
- DAY 6: String Data Structures and AlgorithmsDS: Strings Crash CourseCoding Interview Q1: Non repeating characterCoding Interview Q2: Palindrome
- DAY 7: String Data Structures and AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Longest Unique char SubstringCoding Interview Q2: Group Anagrams
- DAY 8: Searching AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Binary SearchCoding Interview Q2: Search in Rotated Sorted array
- DAY 9: Searching AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Find First and Last Position of Element in Sorted ArrayCoding Interview Q2: Search in 2D Array
- DAY 10: Sorting AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Bubble SortCoding Interview Q2: Insertion Sort
- DAY 11: Sorting AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Selection SortCoding Interview Q2: Merge Sort
- DAY 12: Sorting AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Quick SortCoding Interview Q2: Radix Sort
- DAY 13: Singly Linked List Data Structures and AlgorithmsDS: Linked List Crash CourseCoding Interview Q1: Construct SLLCoding Interview Q2: delete duplicates
- Day 14: Singly Linked List Data Structures and AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Reverse SLLCoding Interview Q2: Cycle Detection
- DAY 15: Singly Linked List Data Structures and AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: find duplicate numberCoding Interview Q2: Add 2 numbers
- DAY 16: Doubly Linked List Data Structures and AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: DLL remove insertCoding Interview Q2: DLL remove all, insert at position
- DAY 17: Stacks Data Structures and AlgorithmsDS: Stacks Crash CourseCoding Interview Q1: Construct StackCoding Interview Q2: Reverse Polish Notation
- DAY 18: Queues Data Structures and AlgorithmsDS: Queues Crash CourseCoding Interview Q1: Construct QueueCoding Interview Q2: Implement Queue with Stack
- DAY 19: Binary Tree and Binary Search Tree Data Structures and AlgorithmsDS: Binary Tree, Binary Search Tree Crash CourseCoding Interview Q1: Construct BSTCoding Interview Q2: Traverse BST (Breadth first and Depth first – Inorder, Preorder,Post order)
- DAY 20: Binary Tree and Binary Search Tree Data Structures and AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Level Order traversalCoding Interview Q2: Left/Right View of binary tree
- DAY 21: Binary Tree and Binary Search Tree Data Structures and AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Invert Binary TreeCoding Interview Q2: Diameter of binary tree
- DAY 22: Binary Tree and Binary Search Tree Data Structures and AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Convert Sorted Array to Binary Search TreeCoding Interview Q2: Validate BST
- DAY 23: Heaps and Priority Queue Data Structures and AlgorithmsDS: Heaps Crash CourseCoding Interview Q1: Max Heap ConstructionCoding Interview Q2: min Priority Queue Construction
- DAY 24: Graphs Data Structures and AlgorithmsDS: Graphs Crash CourseCoding Interview Q1: BFS – Adj List and Adj MatrixCoding Interview Q2: DFS – Iterative and Recursive
- DAY 25: Graphs Data Structures and AlgorithmsCoding Interview Q1: Number of connected componentsCoding Interview Q2: Course Scheduler / Topological sort
I’m sure you’ll love this course and so we’re offering a full money-back guarantee for 30 days in case you are not sure at the moment!
Enroll today and see you inside the course !
Let’s make your dreams come true
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.