What you’ll learn
- Develop a solid understanding about different Financial Markets like Stock Market, Forex Market, Bond Market and Commodity market.
- Learn to Predict Stock Prices and Market Trends using Machine Learning.
- You will learn to analyze different Financial Assets using the tools and concepts of Technical Analysis like support, resistance and moving averages.
- Manage Risk and learn the art of optimal money management and portfolio diversification using Kelly Criterion.
- This course will teach you about different Financial Theories like Efficient Market Hypothesis, Random Walk Theory and Modern Portfolio Theory.
- Learn to Evaluate the risk and volatility adjusted return of a portfolio using Sharpe Ratio.
- Learn to Predict Stock Prices using LSTM Neural Network.
- Learn the complex concepts of Financial Derivatives like Futures and Options in a simplified manner.
- Learn to develop and backtest trading strategies in python.
- This course will explain the advanced concepts of pair trading, arbitrage and algorithmic trading in a simple manner.
This course includes:
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 43 downloadable resources
- Certificate of completion
Interested in a lucrative and rewarding position in quantitative finance? Are you a finance or data science professional looking to bridge the gap between finance and data science and become a full-fledged professional?
Quantitative analyst roles at investment banks, hedge funds, or financial firms are attractive career opportunities for many professionals with quantitative skills working in finance or other fields such as data science, technology, or engineering. If this applies to you, to move to the next level you will need an introduction to the quantitative finance knowledge required for this role, building on the technical foundations already mastered.
This course is meant to be a gateway to the quantum world. If you are successful on this course, you will become an MSc in Quantitative Finance and Financial Engineering.
This course covers a wide range of topics such as:
Modern portfolio theory
The efficient market hypothesis
Stock price prediction with machine learning
Stock Price Prediction Using LSTM Neural Networks (Deep Learning)
Gold price prediction with machine learning
Develop and test trading strategies in Python
Technical indicators such as moving averages and RSI.
Advanced trading methods such as arbitrage and pair trading.
Random Walk Theory.
Capital asset pricing model.
Python for finance.
Correlation between various stocks and asset classes.
Work with financial stock data and OHLC.
Optimal position size according to Kelly criteria.
diversification and risk management.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.