What you’ll learn
- The ultimate aim of this training program is to provide training and knowledge to individuals regarding social engine optimization
- with the help of this training program, individuals would be able to pursue their career in the field of social engine optimization
- This SEO training teaches how one can make a web page visible as one of the top results on Google or any other search engine
- Many skills are taught includes Google Ad-words, Google Analytics, Page optimization, proper keyword selection, page designing, etc
This course includes:
- 9 hours on-demand video
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
SEO or search engine optimization refers to the techniques that make a website easily indexed and thus available for after a search query is executed on search engines such as Google or Bing. Indexing and searching are important for the visibility of a website. The Internet consists of billions of web pages and in such a huge crowd it is easy to get lost. Many independent studies reveal that less than 1% of the people go to the second or subsequent pages on search results shown by Google. Thus, your website or blog must come not only on the first page but probably within the top 3- 5 pages for the users to visit your website. Hence, it becomes quite important to implement necessary SEO practices on your web page.
Search engine optimization can be understood as the practice which increases the quantity as well as the quality of traffic to a given website through organic and specific search engine results.
To understand what SEO means, the following points can be presented:
- Quality of traffic: – to ensure only relevant people visit your website who are interested in your product or services or the content you provide, it is important that the same is indexed and understood by the search engine otherwise a lot of people can get distracted if they come searching for apple phone and your website sells apple fruit.
- Quantity of traffic: – Only the right people coming to the website is not enough, we need a sufficient number of visitors to make any meaningful impact be its popularity, money or fame, etc.
- Organic results: – If we can attract a lot of visitors without spending much on advertising then it is called organic.
How does search engine work: – Google or other search engine have a crawler which indexes the web and collect information about all the content that is available on the internet for a given query. The crawlers bring all those results back to the search engine base to build an index for that query. That index is now fed to an algorithm that tries to match all that data with a given query.
SEO is a very important skill to have. All the websites implement this to make sure they are visible in top results when a relevant search query is performed on a search engine. This SEO training teaches how one can make a web page visible as one of the top results on Google or any other search engine. Many skills are taught includes Google Ad-words, Google Analytics, Page optimization, proper keyword selection, page designing, etc. This SEO training is completely practical where candidates learn all those skills which they can implement in a real-time work immediately after learning.
Even those users who have their website or blog can ensure that their page is visible as top results on Google after learning the necessary skills in this course.
Many people have awesome content on their pages, but it is still not visible to millions of people across the world because they do not optimize their page for it. Thus, when a user performs a query, their pages are not shown. This SEO training teaches all about managing your web pages keeping in view SEO to ensure more traffic to your page with better quality and less advertisement.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.