What you’ll learn
- Basic Spanish
- Key words for Traveling such as Help, Please & Thank You in Spanish
- The Months of the Year in Spanish
- The Days of the Week in Spanish
- Why Spanish Rocks
- Why Spanish is so Important
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If you’re a beginner and you want to learn Spanish you’re in the right place! Bienvenido!! (Welcome!!)
Did you know there are more native Spanish speakers in the world than there are native English speakers?? I bet you thought it was probably the other way around. But it isn’t. Actually Spanish is only second to Chinese, seriously.
I’ve designed this Spanish Crash Course udemy for beginners to ensure you can hit the ground running with Spanish. It’s simple, short, practical and super easy. And best of all you will learn the best way, the natural way, the way you learnt English. I’ll explain more about this in the Intro to the course, but for now, let’s just say that there is only one way to naturally start speaking Spanish and that’s how I will teach you.
This course is 100% conversational. I will NOT cover grammar rules, reading, etc. None of the boring stuff, only the fun stuff. Everything and anything you need to GET started. To be able to talk, speak and have conversations.
Spanish for beginners starts with this:
- Words and phrases for Traveling.
- Days of the Week.
- Months of the Year.
- And more to come…
About your Instructor: I was born in Bogota, the capital of Colombia (South America). So I’m a native Spanish speaker but you could also consider me a native English speaker. I’ve lived in the U.S., Mexico, Colombia and currently live in Australia. And I’ve always felt really passionate about languages, specially English & Spanish.
The Accent of this Course: My accent in Spanish is from Colombia (South America). In English I’d say it’s a weird mix of American, Australian and Latin American. But don’t worry too much about accents, they’re overrated. And regardless of whether you learn Spanish from someone from Spain or someone from Latin America chances are you’ll have the accent of a foreigner speaking Spanish. But that doesn’t matter!! People will still understand you. As they understand me in Spanish and English when I travel the world even though I might have a “weird” accent 🙂
If you are concerned about the accent you should know this: of all Spanish speaking countries, the two countries which probably have the most “neutral” Spanish are Colombia and Costa Rica. Hence, many call center companies preferring candidates from these two locations. So, it’s definitely an advantage to be learning from a teacher with a Colombian accent.
This course is for:
- English speakers who want to learn Spanish. You don’t need to be native English speaker, but you need to know English to take this course.
- People who want to learn Spanish.
- People who love Spanish.
- People who appreciate Spanish and its importance.
- People who realize Spanish can open the door to both professional and personal growth.
- People traveling to a Spanish speaking country.
- People doing business with Spanish speakers.
- People who want to have fun in Spanish.
This course is NOT for:
- Intermediate or advanced Spanish speakers.
- People who want to learn from someone who speaks Spanish with a “Spanish” accent (so someone from Spain, I’m not from Spain).
- People who are not willing to practice.
- People who prefer quantity over quality.
Pledge to All Students (both current & future students)
- Students First. I will never compromise your experience to make money. Never, ever. Yes, this is also a business but to me teaching goes way beyond making money. I already have a full time job and fortunately don’t rely on teaching to survive. You are always at the forefront of my courses and I want to ensure you have a unique, valuable and memorable experience. I promise.
- 24x7x365 Support. You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support. I promise.
- Humbleness, kindness and social responsibility. I believe in giving back to you and the world. So think of me as your own real-life human “Siri.” If you need advice or support just ask. And if I can do something to help you in your journey, I will. I promise.
- Australian Made. Recognized in the Industry as a symbol of quality and excellence. All my courses are Made in Australia with high tech and professionally edited. They also include my secret sauce: a lot of passion & love! I also apply in my courses everything I’ve learnt from years of experience working with technology, projects, entrepreneurs and people all over the world. I promise.
- Quality over Quantity. I will strive to make courses concise, to the point and relevant. Time is one of our most valuable assets and we need to invest it carefully. So I won’t make a course long for the purpose of displaying it has more hours; only when strictly necessary. To me it’s about quality and if I can deliver that in 5 minutes and save you time, I will. I promise.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.