What you’ll learn
- Present the benefits of strategic partnerships and collaborations
- How to identify areas in your organization where strategic partnerships would be beneficial
- Learn how to build strategic partnerships
- Earn more money through strategic partnerships and cooperation
- Acquisition of customers through strategic partnerships
- Close the gaps in your company through strategic partnerships
- Examples of successful strategic partnerships
- How to identify strategic partners
- How to approach a strategic partner
- How to structure a strategic partnership or collaboration
- Legal aspects – agreements, roles, responsibilities, etc
- What to do when things don’t go according to plan
- Financing, measurement, monitoring, evaluation of success
- Exclusivity and no element of competition
- Summary – Key features of successful strategic partnerships and collaborations
- How to use social media or social selling
- Work with natural people
- Create an effective partner ecosystem
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Strategic partnerships can transform your startup or business.
I’ve created this course based on my 22+ years of experience in consulting and working with companies.
I find that most successful companies use partnerships as the main pillar of their business.
This course will help you identify and understand how to build strategic partnerships to grow your business, manage costs, gain market share, sharpen profile, increase visibility, consolidate existing sectors, enter new sectors, increase sales, gain access to technology, etc.
We also look at good or notable examples of successful partnerships.
Great strategic partnerships and successful cross-sectors do the following.
You ask questions like these and how to find such an alliance considering:
1). Your suggestions
2). needs as a company
3). the size of your company
4). Fundamental and shared values
5). Goals, objectives and strategies
6). Availability of resources and willingness
7). Availability and openness of potential partners
There are many different considerations besides the above.
When you build the right strategic partnerships, you can literally change your entire business, life and the world around you. Partnership must:
- To save time
- Cost reduction
- Increase the audience
- Access to finance
- Increase revenue
- By the way, customer acquisition
This course addresses areas such as:
- Why strategic partnerships
- Considerations for making it
- How to find potential partners
- I arranged it, things to watch out for
- measurement of success
- Laws and other matters
- The importance of communication
- When the partnership doesn’t work out
- Successful examples
- The characteristics of a good strategic partnership
I welcome you to this course and feel free to ask me questions.
Thanks for stopping by.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.