What you’ll learn
- Develop a deeper understanding of architecture principles and design patterns, which will enhance your overall software engineering skills and knowledge.
- Become more confident and well-prepared to tackle any system design interview with ease and effectiveness, gaining a competitive edge.
- Differentiate yourself from other candidates and increase your chances of landing your dream job in big tech.
- Knowledge of functional and non-functional requirements engineering and capacity estimation in system design.
- Gain Hands-on experience with component-level system design and real-world application through 10 mock interview challenges.
- Pursue more rewarding career opportunities in the tech industry, max-out your earning potential!
This course includes:
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
It’s 2023 and this is the year, you finally land your dream job in big tech! Hiring season has already started!
Do you want to make the next big step in your software engineering career and land a a job at one of the big tech company like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Netflix, or other tech-savvy companies? But, you don’t have any idea how to even start systematically prepare for the system design interview? Then this course is for you!
This course is taught by an experiences senior software engineer who landed a job in big tech just after going through the same as go you through right now.
Only a minority of developers today own a computer science degree, many more are “self taught” or boot camp graduates. Many feel intimidated by the system design interviews of big tech as topics large-scale architecture and design patterns you will barely learn from day-to-day coding experience.
This course allow to catch up and learn enough system design fundamentals to get through the interview, without drowning students in endless theory lessons.
Included in the course fee is your access to a private online community to find fellow students to discuss system design question and find a sparring partner for mock interviews!
In this course you will learn the following:
This course covers all commonly discussed systems!
I help you to understand what’s the expectation and take you on a deep-dive into all commonly discussed systems within the system design interview.
Learn the interview structure hands-on!
For each system we walk through the entire interview structure together step-by-step:
1. Functional Requirements Engineering
2. Non-Functional Requirements Engineering
3. Capacity Estimations
4. Data Model Design
5. System Design
6. Component Design
All Technologies, Architectures and Patterns are explained, no prior experience needed!
We will draw each of these real-world systems and discuss all design choices made. I introduce all technologies, architectures and patterns we come across:
- Micros Services
- Load Balancer
- Servers & Clients
- Message Broker
- Many More
Drill-down to Component Level Design
The course is intended to go beyond covering the bare minimum of knowledge to barely pass the interview. I cover enough depth so you feel confident to handle any bar raiser question your interviewer might come up with. That’s why we will down the the component level design to make sure you have some backup knowledge to shine with!
Disclaimer: This course is applied!
You won’t be asked to just lean back and enjoy the show. I leverage Excalidraw, the great collaborative white board tool to draw to help you actively follow the course, make up your own mind about each design and draw it the way you believe would be best!
Who is your Instructor?
I am an experienced instructor with more than 10.000 taught students on Udemy alone. I am also a senior software engineer working in big tech. I have gone through the same interview process myself and I also conduct interviews from the other side of the table. Moreover, I design system architectures on a daily bases.
My goal is to teach you everything it takes for you to master your system design interview with confidence and ease!
You don’t have to be an expert in any of it to get started!
Who this course is for:
- Any software engineer who want to prepare for a system design interview.
- Any graduate who want to understand how system design interviews work.
- Anyone who wants to become a better developer.
- Any self taught programmer who missed out on a computer science degree.
- Everyone who are interested in large-scale system architecture.
- Software Architects / Tech Leads who want to extend their knowledge.
- Experienced Engineers who have been laid off and want to brush up their interviewing skills.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.