What you’ll learn
- You will understand business processes in SAP S/4HANA, ready to apply for junior SAP jobs
- You will master the most common SAP modules and how they support business activities, becoming a great SAP consultant by the end of the course
- You will basic SAP navigation from using transaction codes to automating tasks
- You will learn how to use SAP corporate functions like creating sales order, verifying invoice, executing production, and generating financial statements
- Learn professional SAP implementation consultant best practices
- You will be able to use SAP S/4HANA professionally
This course includes:
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 44 articles
- 7 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
No matter the industry, SAP S/4HANA is considered one of the world’s most popular enterprise software, it is a suite of integrated modules used to collect, transact, and report on data from all of a company’s business activities.
This powerful software enables the flow of information between different parts of a company and with outside stakeholders like customers and suppliers. However, many online courses can be dense, filled with jargon, and not meant for true beginners.
Hi, I’m Michael Todd. I’ve been an SAP consultant for over 10 years, and I’ve helped implement SAP at Fortune 500 companies across various industries.
Today I’m excited to go through this course because we’re going to get that understanding of SAP ERP from a foundational level. And what does that mean exactly? Well the question I have for you is, what is a SAP lead? Why can they make $133,797 on average per year? Because that’s what this course is all about. And a SAP lead understands and can explain how SAP solutions benefit an organization.
This course is for anyone who uses SAP at work or anyone who wants a high-level understanding of this enterprise software.
Whether you’re looking for an SAP certification to demonstrate your existing skills and to show employers what you already know, or if you’re looking to change careers or build your knowledge and experience with SAP technologies, you’re in the right place.
We’ll start with an overview of the system. Then, we’ll explore the most common SAP modules and how they support business activities. Next, we’ll cover basic SAP navigation from logging in to using transaction codes. And finally, we’ll demonstrate basic corporate functions like creating sales order, verifying invoice, executing production, and generating financial statements.
Now join me and take your SAP skills to another level.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.