What you’ll learn
- How to write clear and concise reports that convey information accurately and effectively?
- How to tailor reports keeping in view the different audiences and purposes?
- How to use visual aids to enhance presentation of data?
- What are the various steps involved in the report writing process?
- What are the various types of reports?
This course includes:
- 42 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
1. What is the meaning of report writing?
2. What is meant by a report?
3. Why reports can vary in length, structure and content?
4. For what purpose the reports are generally used?
5. What are the various types of reports?
6. What is the purpose of a business report?
7. Who is the generally the writer of academic reports?
8. What type of information is communicated by technical reports?
9. What is the purpose of progress reports?
10. Who prepares the investigative reports?
11. What is meant by annual reports. What type of information is generally there in the annual reports?
12. What is the purpose of marketing reports?
13. When the feasibility report is created? What type of information is there in the feasibility report?
14. What is the benefit of incident report?
15. What are the various steps involved in the report writing process?
16. Which is the first step in report writing process?
17. What is meant by the purpose of the report? Give some general examples of the purpose of a report?
18. What is meant by the scope of the report?
19. After identifying the purpose and scope of report, we have to gather information from various sources. List some sources of information.
20. After gathering information, we should evaluate the reliability and credibility of each source of information. Why?
21. Why the information gathered needs to be organized in a logical and orderly manner?
22. What is the next step in report writing process after organizing the information?
23. What is the benefit of creating an outline for report?
24. What is the goal of writing a first draft report?
25. What are the few main things which we should check while proofreading and revising report?
26. What to do if the time is running short and we have to make many changes in the report?
27. Why the structure and format of the report may vary?
28. What are the elements of a report?
29. What type of information is there in the title page of the report?
30. What is written in the conclusion of the report?
31. What is the purpose of references section in the report?
32. Why should we use clear and concise language in the report?
33. What is the purpose of using headings and sub-headings in a report?
34. Why should we use graphics and visuals in the report?
35. We should make effective use of white space. Why?
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.