Hey Students! We are back again with some free Workshops for you. This time if you are a designer and want to master your design skills on Autodesk then this post is for you. If you are a beginner even you can learn these skills as IIT Rooke Free Online Certification Courses on Digital Designing has been launched. Here you can learn the basics of Design by using Autodesk Design Software.
To know more about this workshop read the post down below.
Also Read: 3 Levels Learn to Earn Cloud Security Challenge 2022 | Free Swags from Google
About IIT Roorkee Free Online Certification Courses on Cognizance 2022
Cognizance, the annual technical fest of IIT Roorkee, run by students, is an enthralling kaleidoscope of internally invigorating events. It has something in store for all and brings together renowned experts of various spheres of academic and the corporate industry.
“Digital design is like painting, except the paint never dries.”Cognizance in association with Autodesk brings you a free workshop on Autodesk Design. Join and explore the core concepts behind Fusion 360 CAD/CAM through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises to set you on a path towards success.
Cognizance in association with Autodesk brings you a free workshop on Autodesk Design. Join and explore the core concepts behind Fusion 360 CAD/CAM through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises.
Also Read: Internship in Ministry of Commerce in INDIA | Free Government Internship at DPIIT | Any degree Student | Paid Internship
- Date: 22nd-24th Jan 2022
- Time: 2.00-6.00 PM(IST)
- Fee: ₹ 0/-
Also Read: upGrad 60+ Free Online Courses with Free Certificate | Upskill Yourself With UpGrad
- Explain the course overview and objective.
- Download and install fusion 360
- The file structure in Fusion 360
- Open, close, and save a file using the data panel.
- Create a new project.
- Share the project with another user.
- Review user preferences.
- User interface and navigation
- Modify the toolbar
- Review the marking menus.
- Review the toolbox in model space.
- Modify the display settings.
- Review the workspace.
- Review bodies and components in the browser.
- Turn capture history on and off.
- Use direct editing to modify a design.
- Use the live review preview to collaborate with other users.
- Use Fusion team to manage member access to a project.
- A quick overview of 2D and 3D modeling in Fusion 360
- Create new projects, and open and save models in Fusion 360.
- Use the Viewcube, navigation, display, and orbit tools to survey and edit CAD models in Fusion 360.
- Use the browser in Fusion 360 to view and edit 2D and 3D elements such as Sketches and Bodies.
- A simple exercise: Modelling from 2D sketches to a 3D CAD Model
- create a sketch.
- apply sketch dimensions and constraints.
- use extrude.
- use fillet.
- identify timeline elements.
- create a 2D drawing.
- Overview of the types of modeling and workspaces in Fusion 360
- Create new projects, and Open and Save models in Fusion 360.
- Parametric modeling in Fusion 360: Sketching
- creates basic sketches.
- use sketch constraints and dimensions.
- create advanced sketch entities.
- create sketch patterns.
- use project in a sketch.
- use attach canvas
- Parametric Modelling in Fusion 360: From 2D to 3D
- use extrude.
- use fillet.
- apply a physical material.
- apply an appearance.
- Freeform modeling and sculpting
- use attached to the canvas.
- create primitive form bodies.
- use edit form.
- use bridge.
- joint freeform edges and vertices.
- Direct modeling
- organizes an assembly.
- use fusion 360 modify tools.
- use press pull.
- use move/copy
- Assembly modeling
- Create a component.
- Create a joint.
- edit a joint limit.
- drive a joint.
- Technical drawings and documentation in fusion
- create a 2D drawing from a 3D model.
- create an exploded view.
Also Read: 7 Internship Opportunities at DigiLocker for 2022 | Apply Now
All the participants should have access to a computer (whether college
lab or personal machine) with an internet connection.
Also Read: 4 Latest Google Jobs for College students in 2022
Yes, you can get a free verified certification on successful completion of the course. You also gain access to Autodesk Fusion 360 software for a year.
Note: No Fees are being charged for certification.
Also Read: Microsoft Free Cyber Security Certification Courses launched for Indian Students: Apply by 20th-21st Jan 2022
How to Apply for IIT Roorkee Free Online Certification Courses?
To access the course CLICK HERE.
For Course Content CLICK HERE.
Also Read: Microsoft Free Cyber Security Certification Courses launched for Indian Students: Apply by 27th-28th Jan 2022