Linkedin Learning Free Certification Course – Communication Foundations Course (100% Discount)
Learn how to communicate more effectively. Your communication skills affect your career prospects, the value you bring to your company, and the likelihood of your promotion. This course helps you communicate better in a variety of professional situations, including meetings, email messages, pitches, and presentations. Instructors Tatiana Kolovou and Brenda Bailey-Hughes introduce the four building blocks of communication—people, message, context, and listening—and show how they apply in different circumstances. Through the use of vignettes and applied tools, the course shows how to build this core competency and communicate in a way that effectively and professionally conveys your message.
- Recall the four pillars of a business scenario.
- Explore the term ‘people’ in the context of a communication scenario.
- Recall how the Think, Feel, Do model applies to a communication scenario.
- Identify the parts of the message in a communication scenario.
- Recognize the ‘channel’ in a communication scenario.
- Apply the importance of context in a communication event.
- Review the most important components of listening.
You can earn a certificate on completing this content