HP Hiring For Software Engineer R&D – Intern
HP Enterprise is going to hire hire freshers for the role of Software Engineer R&D – Intern 2020. If you are a 2021 pass Outs you can apply here and read this complete post to get the important details about this Hiring.
About HP Enterprise
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an American multinational enterprise information technology company based in San Jose, California, founded on November 1, 2015 as part of splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company.
HP Hiring Details
Location: Bangalore, India
Job Category: Graduate Program and Internship
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: No Shift Premium (India)
Qualification: BE/B.Tech – 2021 batch in Circuit Branches (CSE, EC, EE, IT etc)
- BE/B.Tech – 2021 batch in Circuit Branches(CSE, EC, EE, IT etc)
- Four-year university students who are working in a technical internship role at the company during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate throughout academics from 10th grade till present. (no active arrears)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea, socialize the idea within the product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it
How to Apply
Interested candidate can apply for this internship opportunity by clicking on the given link below.
Apply Here: Click Here