100% Free Scholarship For College Students 🔥 ₹2,00,000 Swami Dayanand Scholarships (Online)
We started Indian Scholarships in 2015 by contacting IITs to offer scholarships to their students. Henceforth, we expanded our reach by including all NITs. Each scholarship is Rs. 20,000 per year (at par with the national scholarship). We expanded our reach to include medical colleges. In 2017, we opened it to all students pursuing a professional course. From 2018 onwards, we have also included the top 100 private colleges on our list to award scholarships. We have now opened our scholarship to all undergraduate disciplines- B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BE, B.Tech, B.Arch, MBBS, B.Pharma, and any other (up to 4 years) undergraduate course.
There are many students who are not able to pursue higher studies due to financial constraints despite of having the ability and talent. Our aim is to inspire and transform the lives of brilliant and economically backward students. Educating youth has an impact not only on the individual but the family, the community, and the country as a whole.
- Students must be enrolled in professional courses such as engineering, medical, architecture, etc., or other undergraduate programs offered by government or private educational institutions in India.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence by achieving a minimum CGPA of 7.5 or securing 75% or higher marks in their Class 12 examinations.
- The annual family income of the applicants must not exceed INR 6 lakh.
Selection process for this scholarship program
The selection of scholars for the ‘Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2023-24’ will be made based on their academic merit and financial background.
NOTE: Among the 300 available seats, 50% of seats are reserved for female candidates.
Below is the scholarship fund allocation for various categories of students and courses, including JEE/NEET rank holders, professional degree programs, and general degree courses:
For JEE/NEET Rank Holders:
- Ranks 1-500: INR 2 lakh for four years
- Ranks 501-1500: INR 1.6 lakh for four years
- Ranks 1501-3000: INR 1.2 lakh for four years
For Professional Degree Courses: INR 80,000 for four years
For General Degree Courses: INR 10,000 per annum
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets/certificates
- Academic mark sheets for all semesters/term-wise scores
- Seat allotment letter
- Copy of fee receipts
- Copy of scholarship letter/education loan, if applicable
- Residence proof, which can include a ration card or parent’s ID proof
- Copy of a valid ID proof
- Proof of family income, which may include a salary certificate/salary slip (covering the last 3 months) or IT Return form
- Documents related to agricultural land ownership, if applicable
- Copy of an electricity bill
- Proof of education loan, if applicable
- Rent agreement, if applicable
- Photographs of the house (both interior and exterior) and a family photograph
How can you apply for Swami Dayanand Scholarships?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile number/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2023-24‘ application form page.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Submit the application form.