Hey Students! Today we have an interesting update for you concerning Scholarship Programs. Here is a great opportunity for you as HDFC has announced a scholarship for students from Class IX to Under Graduates.
Also Read: ISRO Free Online Course | Get Free Certificate
About Scholarships From HDFC
HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to help students continue and complete their education, especially those whose families have been impacted due to the pandemic resulting in a risk of the students discontinuing their education. In addition, in due course, the programme will also offer selected candidates additional support which could include mental health and wellness counselling, career counselling and mentorship. The scholarship fund is exclusively meant for meeting the academic expenses of the selected candidates which may include tuition fees, hostel fees, data recharges, online learning devices, books, stationery, etc.
The candidates should apply for the HDFC Scholarship before the last date to stay away from dismissals. The applicants can present the applications online through the accomplice web-based interface. Look below the table for your clarity:
|HDFC Scholarship Scheme||Last Dates|
|HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship for Class 9 to 12 Students 2021-22||15-Mar-2022|
|HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship for General Undergraduate Courses 2021-22||15-Mar-2022|
|HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship for Professional Undergraduate Courses 2021-22||15-Mar-2022|
Eligibility Details for all the Programmes in Scholarships from HDFC
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- Applicants must be studying in Class 9 – 12 in recognized schools across India.
- Applicants must be studying in general undergraduate degree courses (B.Com., B.Sc., B.A., BCA, etc.) in state/UGC recognized institutions across India.
- Applicants must be studying in professional undergraduate degree courses (B.Tech., MBBS, LLB, B.Arch., Nursing, etc.) in state/UGC recognized institutions across India.
- Annual family income of the applicant must not be greater than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh), from all sources.
- Special consideration for students
- Who have lost their parent(s)/ earning family member(s)
- Whose families have lost their livelihood due to the pandemic.
- Children of employees of HDFC Ltd. and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or proof of job loss)
- Reference of 2 persons who know the family’s crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Photograph of the applicant
Also Read: Amazon Announced Free Scholarship for Students | Save Rs.58400
- To Apply for all the HDFC Scholarships Click Here.