What you’ll learn
- Feel flexbile to work with MongoDB, Perform Basic and Advanced queries in MongoDB
- Build real life application using MongoDB and PHP
- Understand how MongoDB stores data
- Learn Basics of PHP
This course includes:
- Introduction to MongoDBPreview02:37
- MongoDB InstallationPreview01:38
- MongoDB Basics Queries2 lectures • 7min
- Basic Queries: Part 1Preview03:38
- Basic Queries: Part 2Preview03:05
- MongoDB Advanced Queries2 lectures • 9min
- Advanced Queries: Part 104:42
- Advanced Queries: Part 204:02
- MongoDB Projects with PHP2 lectures • 9min
- PHP + MongoDB: Basic Project # Part 104:10
- PHP + MongoDB: Basic Project # Part 204:35
- Advanced MongoDB Projects with PHP8 lectures • 30min
- PHP + MongoDB Advanced Project # Part 104:56
- PHP + MongoDB Advanced Project # Part 202:52
- PHP + MongoDB Advanced Project # Part 305:40
- PHP + MongoDB Advanced Project # Part 403:33
- PHP + MongoDB Advanced Project # Part 502:25
- PHP + MongoDB Advanced Project # Part 603:32
- PHP + MongoDB Advanced Project # Part 704:44
- PHP + MongoDB Advanced Project # Part 802:22
- Bonus Section: PHP Basics + Advanced6 lectures • 31min
- PHP Basics05:36
- PHP advanced: Part 105:39
- PHP Advanced: Part 204:57
- PHP Advanced: Part 304:30
- PHP Advanced: Part 404:12
- PHP Advanced: Part 505:52
- Working with Git2 lectures • 9min
- Working with Git: part 105:03
- Working with Git: part 204:26
=== Students’ reviews’ regarding this course ===
“In-depth explanations, good examples, knowledgeable instructor!” — Gordon Stanley
“Really very good course to start learning Mongodb.” — Saifaldeen
“Simply awesome. The instructor is explaining every line of code that he is typing it on the console and explains straight to the point. I got to learn many new things in this course as a beginner.” — Saurabh Mirajkar
“Great course. Loved the style of the instructor and the way things are presented. Cheers” — Joey Smith
“This is a good course for someone who has worked with json objects and php before, the examples are easy to understand. I´m really enjoying this course” — Jezer Eduardo Martínez
“So very clear and concise… we learn to build and the instructor is taking us through the major steps to build something” — Robin McManus
MongoDB is one of the most powerful NoSQL database in the current world. By completion of this course, you will be able understand the concepts of MongoDB and get working experience on MongoDB. This course gives you hands on and practical experience on MongoDB queries; both basic queries and advanced queries. How to install Also you complete a basic project with PHP and MongoDB.
Learning NoSQL (here for example, MongoDB) is one of the fastest ways to improve your career. Hope this course will be used as a helping hand for your prospective career. Please dig on free preview videos for more information.
Along with MongoDB, you will learn PHP Basics and Advanced. Practical work with Git, JSON and XML.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.