What you’ll learn
- Build a complex Flutter Application that communicates with a REST API
- Learn the Riverpod State Management Library
- Implement core application features such as pagination, authentication, state management
- Build complex UI’s using Flutter
- Learn good design principles with an emphasis on writing production-ready applications
This course includes:
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
Do you want to build a complete Flutter REST API application? This is the course for you!
WHAT WILL WE BE BUILDING?
In this course, we’ll use the best in Flutter to build a complete RESTful Application known as Flickd from zero to production-ready that you can release on the Google Play Store or iOS App Store. The application will display data regarding movies obtained from TheMovieDB website.
WHAT DOES THE APP FEATURE?
- An amazing UI and Splash Screen
- Functionality to display results regarding popular and upcoming movies
- Functionality to search movies
- Pagination, Authentication, state management
- State management using Flutter Riverpod
WHAT CONCEPTS ARE COVERED?
- A Complete Masterclass on Flutter REST API Development
- Flutter Riverpod State Management Framework
- Web Requests in Flutter
- Handling Async Data with FutureBuilders, StreamBuilders, and Async / Await Functions
- Form Validation and Error Handling
- Custom Theme Creation and Fonts
- Tons of Practical, Straightforward and Repeatable App-Building Patterns
- And much more!
WHAT ELSE DOES THIS COURSE OFFER?
– Deep, Fine-Grained Learning – This course is jam-packed with information. I made the course that I most wanted to take and as a result, I didn’t skimp on the details. You’re going to cover more topics and material in greater depth than ever before.
– 100% Real-World Practice – My goal is to get you writing code as much as possible. And not just any code–we’ll be working exclusively on practical tasks that are instrumental in building your own amazing real-world apps.
– No-Nonsense, Spot-On Explanations – Every lesson is to-the-point. I break down what we’re making, how we’ll be doing it and what the final product will look like, all on top of helpful and illustrative descriptions to aid your understanding along the way.
I really enjoyed making this course and I think you’ll enjoy taking it just as much.
Looking forward to seeing you within the course!
Who this course is for:
- Mobile and web developers looking to build impressive real-world, production-ready apps!
- Flutter developers looking for a challenge
- Developers looking to delve into the world of Flutter and Riverpod State Management
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.