What you’ll learn
- What is Heron’s formula?
- What is the meaning of Quadrilateral?
- Whether Heron’s formula can be applied to find the area of Quadrilateral?
- How and when Heron’s formula is used to find the area of quadrilateral, rhombus and trapezium?
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
1. What is Heron’s formula?
2. What is the meaning of semi-perimeter? How it is arrived at?
3. What is the meaning of perimeter? How it is calculated?
4. What is the meaning of Quadrilateral? What are some common examples of quadrilaterals?
5. Whether Heron’s formula can be applied to find the area of Quadrilateral?
6. What is meant by a rectangle?
7. What is the meaning of rhombus?
8. What is meant by a trapezoid?
9. What is the meaning of kite?
10. What are the formulas for calculating the area of parallelogram, trapezium and square?
11. How to find the area of quadrilateral with the help of Heron’s formula when all the four sides are given and one angle is 90^0?
12. How to find the area of rhombus with the help of Heron’s formula when length of all four sides is same and diagonal is given?
13. If we divide the quadrilateral into two triangles and calculate the area of each triangle with the help of Heron’s formula, then how the area of quadrilateral is arrived at?
14. How to find the area of trapezium with the help of Heron’s formula when the length of its parallel as well as non-parallel sides is known to us?
15. How to calculate the cost of fencing a triangular park when the length of all its sides, the length of gate on one side and the rate of fencing is given?
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.